Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,602 members, 7,820,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

FC Ifeanyi Ubah Players Arrive Egypt To Face Stubborn Al-Masry SC (PHOTOS) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FC Ifeanyi Ubah Players Arrive Egypt To Face Stubborn Al-Masry SC (PHOTOS) (16450 Views)

Senegalese Players Arrive Russia In Native Attires For World Cup (Photos) / Real Madrid Players Arrive Cardiff For UCL Final (Photos) / FC Ifeanyi Ubah Players Wore Native Attire For Their FA Cup Trophy Parade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Players Arrive Egypt To Face Stubborn Al-Masry SC (PHOTOS) by SuperBlack: 10:00am On Feb 17, 2017
Xbursta:

God pass u
I'm not telling you what i don't know
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Players Arrive Egypt To Face Stubborn Al-Masry SC (PHOTOS) by Kizyte(m): 10:00am On Feb 17, 2017
Leaving kwa!
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Players Arrive Egypt To Face Stubborn Al-Masry SC (PHOTOS) by cstr100: 10:00am On Feb 17, 2017
wellmax:

Childish. You carry tribalism come NFPL.
Nigerian clubs have supporters cutting across the country, and you are not unique at all.
That is how their awolowo introduced tribalism into Nigerian politics.
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Players Arrive Egypt To Face Stubborn Al-Masry SC (PHOTOS) by kings09(m): 10:03am On Feb 17, 2017
Olaolulazio(ncan southwest chair), com n see wat Igbos r doing. U won't acknowledge dis one but if na negative news, na u go do ftc.
SamuelAnyawu:
God Bless Ifeanyi Ubah smiley
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Players Arrive Egypt To Face Stubborn Al-Masry SC (PHOTOS) by Awoo88: 10:03am On Feb 17, 2017
wellmax:

Childish. You carry tribalism come NFPL.
Nigerian clubs have supporters cutting across the country, and you are not unique at all.
It is actually funny how our love for football transcends tribe in this country. Reminded me of when every body in zig hall back than were screaming "nzugbu nzugbu eyimba eyi". When eyimba eventually came to ibadan for a league match game against shooting, the stadium was full to capacity with many hoping to see the latest millionaire.
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Players Arrive Egypt To Face Stubborn Al-Masry SC (PHOTOS) by wellmax(m): 10:05am On Feb 17, 2017
cstr100:

That is how their awolowo introduced tribalism into Nigerian politics.
You are not different either.
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Players Arrive Egypt To Face Stubborn Al-Masry SC (PHOTOS) by Markshevy(m): 10:08am On Feb 17, 2017
[SuperBlack post=53790556]They will so beat The Uba team to the extent of Arsenal celebrating their defeat against Bayern. FC Ifeanyi lack team work.

who told you this that you are saying? Are the Al MASRY of a club doing the best in Egyptian league and did you watch fc IFEANYI UBAH play these guys last Sunday before commenting like this? The problems with the ubah were they lacked cutting edges and conversion of their chances in that encounter but the almasry goal keeper was superb that day.just wish them the very best and leave the rest for them and GOD of football o jare.
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Players Arrive Egypt To Face Stubborn Al-Masry SC (PHOTOS) by olaolulazio(m): 10:16am On Feb 17, 2017
kings09:
Olaolulazio(ncan southwest chair), com n see wat Igbos r doing. U won't acknowledge dis one but if na negative news, na u go do ftc.
you mean all his players are Igbos?

Step up son!
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Players Arrive Egypt To Face Stubborn Al-Masry SC (PHOTOS) by SuperBlack: 10:19am On Feb 17, 2017
Markshevy:
[SuperBlack post=53790556]They will so beat The Uba team to the extent of Arsenal celebrating their defeat against Bayern. FC Ifeanyi lack team work.

who told you this that you are saying? Are the Al MASRY of a club doing the best in Egyptian league and did you watch fc IFEANYI UBAH play these guys last Sunday before commenting like this? The problems with the ubah were they lacked cutting edges and conversion of their chances in that encounter but the almasry goal keeper was superb that day.just wish them the very best and leave the rest for them and GOD of football o jare.
Referee weldone.
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Players Arrive Egypt To Face Stubborn Al-Masry SC (PHOTOS) by kings09(m): 10:21am On Feb 17, 2017
grin grin. They all bear same surname 'ifeanyi ubah' - wait...that's a Igbo they r playing for. grin. grin cheesy
olaolulazio:
you mean all his players are Igbos?

Step up son!
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Players Arrive Egypt To Face Stubborn Al-Masry SC (PHOTOS) by olaolulazio(m): 10:23am On Feb 17, 2017
kings09:
grin grin. They all bear same surname 'ifeanyi ubah' - wait...that's a Igbo they r playing for. grin. grin cheesy
Igbo!
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Players Arrive Egypt To Face Stubborn Al-Masry SC (PHOTOS) by kings09(m): 10:25am On Feb 17, 2017
grin Afonja
olaolulazio:
Igbo!

1 Like

Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Players Arrive Egypt To Face Stubborn Al-Masry SC (PHOTOS) by djbobby007: 10:29am On Feb 17, 2017
freeborn76:
I am Proudly Yoruba, but I support FC Ifeanyi Ubah...no apologies.
must u be a proud yoruba to support fc uba?jst be a nigerian,we all support arsenal Chelshit man United,frm a long distance origin
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Players Arrive Egypt To Face Stubborn Al-Masry SC (PHOTOS) by Xbursta(m): 11:07am On Feb 17, 2017
SuperBlack:
I'm not telling you what i don't know

Am telling u what i know

Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Players Arrive Egypt To Face Stubborn Al-Masry SC (PHOTOS) by Jayuba(m): 11:11am On Feb 17, 2017
SuperBlack:
Al-Masry will will so beat them. Even 8.5 option will enter. I know both teams very well. And i have watched them Live.
You cant be serious.
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Players Arrive Egypt To Face Stubborn Al-Masry SC (PHOTOS) by Gotaya: 12:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
fiftynaira:

Baba I need fc ifeanyi ubah jersey what's the price?
it sells for 3500, but not available at the moment. Do check back soonest
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Players Arrive Egypt To Face Stubborn Al-Masry SC (PHOTOS) by mechanics(m): 1:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
i wish them all the best.
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Players Arrive Egypt To Face Stubborn Al-Masry SC (PHOTOS) by Harvard13(m): 10:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
SuperBlack:
Al-Masry will will so beat them. Even 8.5 option will enter. I know both teams very well. And i have watched them Live.
go play am for bet na. Free us
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Players Arrive Egypt To Face Stubborn Al-Masry SC (PHOTOS) by Honesty007(m): 4:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
i love them, but i need them to sign with an expensive brand like puma, reebook or fila for their jerseys an they shoul stop writing Fc ifeanyiubah on their jerseys only the brand an logo will be good.
They are the liverpool of Nigeria.
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Players Arrive Egypt To Face Stubborn Al-Masry SC (PHOTOS) by elotajohn1(m): 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
oladipo322:
what has buhari got to do with this? My brother u so much need help

See What Buhari has done to you! Chai.!!!
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Players Arrive Egypt To Face Stubborn Al-Masry SC (PHOTOS) by ufuosman(m): 11:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
good luck to them.
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Players Arrive Egypt To Face Stubborn Al-Masry SC (PHOTOS) by toprealman: 7:47am On Jun 03, 2017
All them old faces will be claiming U-25....fear God Oh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match / Angola Vs Namibia: AFCON 2023 Round Of 16 (3 - 0) On 27th January 2024 / Super Falcons Arrive In Morocco For The 2022 Africa Women Cup Of Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.