Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:38 AM

Emir Sanusi Visits His Mother With His Mercedes Benz 220S Cabriolet (Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Sanusi Visits His Mother With His Mercedes Benz 220S Cabriolet (Photos) (40385 Views)

Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage / Emir Sanusi Visits Patients In The Hospital, Share Gifts To Them(photos) / Emir Sanusi Visits 8-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Mum's Friend's Husband (2) (3) (4)

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits His Mother With His Mercedes Benz 220S Cabriolet (Photos) by SuperBlack: 9:47am On Feb 17, 2017
watered:
The only well educated Emir in Northern Nigeria.
He's a criminal, that's why they gave him the Emir, to hide him away from EFCC.
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits His Mother With His Mercedes Benz 220S Cabriolet (Photos) by sirusX(m): 9:47am On Feb 17, 2017
SuperBlack:
I visited my Mum with Venza and it refused to make headlines here. Nonsense. After you guys will say only the government officials is currupt. Even the Addims Admins here are currupt too.
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits His Mother With His Mercedes Benz 220S Cabriolet (Photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 9:47am On Feb 17, 2017
I love and respect this man
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits His Mother With His Mercedes Benz 220S Cabriolet (Photos) by Solowiz(m): 9:48am On Feb 17, 2017
odiereke:
Long live the king.

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits His Mother With His Mercedes Benz 220S Cabriolet (Photos) by SuperBlack: 9:49am On Feb 17, 2017
rocknation62:
baba calm down grin grin grin
Lolz

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits His Mother With His Mercedes Benz 220S Cabriolet (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 17, 2017
Cool
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits His Mother With His Mercedes Benz 220S Cabriolet (Photos) by phkka1(m): 9:49am On Feb 17, 2017
He is there as a king and his brother has destroyed the naira to almost nothingness.
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits His Mother With His Mercedes Benz 220S Cabriolet (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 9:49am On Feb 17, 2017
Welcome home MASQUERADE.
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits His Mother With His Mercedes Benz 220S Cabriolet (Photos) by watered(m): 9:50am On Feb 17, 2017
SuperBlack:
He's a criminal, that's why they gave him the Emir, to hide him away from EFCC.
You can say that again. But those boys perpetrating jungle justice won't see this one and do the needful or don't they know his location
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits His Mother With His Mercedes Benz 220S Cabriolet (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 9:51am On Feb 17, 2017
Beta pikin
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits His Mother With His Mercedes Benz 220S Cabriolet (Photos) by SuperBlack: 9:52am On Feb 17, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
Is like Benz is taking it frm Toyota ds days oooo evry where Benz
Their product is good. But Venza is the best. But no Car like Benz.

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits His Mother With His Mercedes Benz 220S Cabriolet (Photos) by grandstar(m): 9:54am On Feb 17, 2017
This guy has got taste. Only a man with taste will drive a classic
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits His Mother With His Mercedes Benz 220S Cabriolet (Photos) by SuperBlack: 9:55am On Feb 17, 2017
[quote author=Solowiz post=53791051][/quote]

If this is the longest life you can wish to the Emir, then you are wicked. Because this one short.
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits His Mother With His Mercedes Benz 220S Cabriolet (Photos) by SuperBlack: 9:57am On Feb 17, 2017
Ajaodolapo:
you are very foolish, how many Emirs do u knw?
You mustn't insult to prove him wrong, it's unfair bro.
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits His Mother With His Mercedes Benz 220S Cabriolet (Photos) by drake2(m): 10:01am On Feb 17, 2017
izzou:

The way these guys dey cover body inside this heat, especially for Kano

Hmmmm

I stayed in Kebbi for a year and I was almost walking naked sometimes

Lol. U just gave me my first Laugh this morning!. Many thanks for it.
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits His Mother With His Mercedes Benz 220S Cabriolet (Photos) by Bimpe29: 10:02am On Feb 17, 2017
Shehu!!!
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits His Mother With His Mercedes Benz 220S Cabriolet (Photos) by izzou(m): 10:08am On Feb 17, 2017
drake2:

Lol. U just gave me my first Laugh this morning!. Many thanks for it.

grin wink
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits His Mother With His Mercedes Benz 220S Cabriolet (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 10:14am On Feb 17, 2017
Keneking:
The CBN should be headed by 3 men.

1. Charles Soludo
2. Sanusi Sanusi
3. Non banker
+ AngelicBeing , because l will have my whip to flog thieves, criminals and prevent criminality, round-tripping, forex scams and l will introduce sanity into the system wink
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits His Mother With His Mercedes Benz 220S Cabriolet (Photos) by EazyMoh(m): 10:29am On Feb 17, 2017
izzou:

Hmmmm

Lol!
But if you had understand the weather it's better to cover up, because the main cause of heat is direct sunlight unlike down south which is high humidity.
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits His Mother With His Mercedes Benz 220S Cabriolet (Photos) by izzou(m): 10:31am On Feb 17, 2017
EazyMoh:

Lol!
But if you had understand the weather it's better to cover up, because the main cause of heat is direct sunlight unlike down south which is high humidity.

Baba. No think am oh.

That side hot. Mind no go let you cover up sef. Even water to baff sef hot
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits His Mother With His Mercedes Benz 220S Cabriolet (Photos) by refreshrate: 11:03am On Feb 17, 2017
izzou:

Hmmmm

That na why to dey bomb demselves no dey hard dem anything to escape the foolishness
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits His Mother With His Mercedes Benz 220S Cabriolet (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 17, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
how old are you
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits His Mother With His Mercedes Benz 220S Cabriolet (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 17, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
how old are you
I wonder why you don't know Benz is ahead of Toyota in all ramifications

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits His Mother With His Mercedes Benz 220S Cabriolet (Photos) by guychidile: 11:24am On Feb 17, 2017
This is not a small boys car oo
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits His Mother With His Mercedes Benz 220S Cabriolet (Photos) by richeeyo(m): 11:56am On Feb 17, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
When as Toyota taken over Benz in history
It's like comparing a Java phone to S4

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits His Mother With His Mercedes Benz 220S Cabriolet (Photos) by seguno2: 12:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
joebases:
It seems this Sanusi guy is addicted to old vehicles

.....to compensate for his addiction to underage girls?

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits His Mother With His Mercedes Benz 220S Cabriolet (Photos) by aminu790(m): 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
long rayuwa comrade coollong rayuwa comrade
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits His Mother With His Mercedes Benz 220S Cabriolet (Photos) by winj3: 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
waste of taxpayers money.
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits His Mother With His Mercedes Benz 220S Cabriolet (Photos) by afrikana333: 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
Under this hot weather this man still covered him self like he's living in Moscow grin grin
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits His Mother With His Mercedes Benz 220S Cabriolet (Photos) by Bigsteveg(m): 11:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
izzou:

Hmmmm

Italian Couple Perform Igbo Traditional Wedding Rites / Fire Guts Ooni Of Ife Palace Courtyard Burnt Down To Ashes(photos,Video) / Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land