Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Did Diamond Bank Reverse The "Stamp Duty" Charges Made On Your Account On 8/2/17 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Did Diamond Bank Reverse The "Stamp Duty" Charges Made On Your Account On 8/2/17 (1294 Views)

Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS / Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account / Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Diamond Bank Reverse The "Stamp Duty" Charges Made On Your Account On 8/2/17 by nadalion: 7:08am On Feb 17, 2017
Last week wednesday (exactly 8days ago), Diamond bank Nig. made a nationwide "Stamp duty" charge on all accounts including mine( the sum of 550 was deducted from my own accout) and when i made complaints via their email portal, i got a reply promising to revert back the charges. This morning sms from diamond bank reverting only #50naira only was received. Did anyone else get this reversal and how much did you get?
Below is a first a screenshot of the deductions (debit) and part reversal (credit) I got this morning.

Re: Did Diamond Bank Reverse The "Stamp Duty" Charges Made On Your Account On 8/2/17 by kinibigdeal(m): 7:17am On Feb 17, 2017
I got my own reversal this morning
Re: Did Diamond Bank Reverse The "Stamp Duty" Charges Made On Your Account On 8/2/17 by olasaad(f): 7:27am On Feb 17, 2017
Yes. they even add more to mine
Re: Did Diamond Bank Reverse The "Stamp Duty" Charges Made On Your Account On 8/2/17 by nadalion: 7:29am On Feb 17, 2017
nadalion:
Last week wednesday (exactly 8days ago), Diamond bank Nig. made a nationwide "Stamp duty" charge on all accounts including mine( the sum of 550 was deducted from my own accout) and when i made complaints via their email portal, i got a reply promising to revert back the charges. This morning sms from diamond bank reverting only #50naira only was received. Did anyone else get this reversal and how much did you get?
Below is a first a screenshot of the deductions (debit) and part reversal (credit) I got this morning.

Lalasticlala please move this to the frontpage for a wider view.
Re: Did Diamond Bank Reverse The "Stamp Duty" Charges Made On Your Account On 8/2/17 by fghanni(m): 7:53am On Feb 17, 2017
Yes, gradually..

(1) (Reply)

1.7kva Inverter + 2 Units Of 200ahms Batteries + Solar Panels All For 650k / Weekly Supply Of Good Quality Cracked Palm Kernel Nut Needed / TREVO Diamond Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.