Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Tonto Dikeh Heart Warming Message To Her So Wish The Husband Was There - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Heart Warming Message To Her So Wish The Husband Was There (550 Views)

Adekunle Gold Sends A Heart Warming Message To His Wife Simi Mrs (kosoko) / Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" / Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Heart Warming Message To Her So Wish The Husband Was There by D1ana: 7:21am On Feb 17, 2017
the picture is wow i pray she resolves issues with her husband since he says their problems is not about cheating

Re: Tonto Dikeh Heart Warming Message To Her So Wish The Husband Was There by adorablepepple(f): 7:53am On Feb 17, 2017
Lovely

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Oscar Awards 2017 / 18 Qualities Of An Irresistible Woman By @harvesthouseng / Wizkid Wins His First Iheart Radio Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.