Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,410 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

APC National Secretariat! - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / APC National Secretariat! (607 Views)

The Poor State Of Old Secretariat Road, Ikeja GRA (see Photos) / Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC National Secretariat! by kolladey(m): 7:43am On Feb 17, 2017
Re: APC National Secretariat! by kolladey(m): 6:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
Re: APC National Secretariat! by OzziOhinoyi(m): 2:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
kolladey:

Warm regards sir. Can i mail you via Nairaland mail? I need your advice with regards to PTDF OSS application, particularly the SOP. Thanks.
Re: APC National Secretariat! by kolladey(m): 7:33am On Dec 09, 2019
OzziOhinoyi:

Warm regards sir. Can i mail you via Nairaland mail? I need your advice with regards to PTDF OSS application, particularly the SOP. Thanks.
Good morning Sir, concerning the SOP, actually I didn't write anything special, I can say I got the scholarship this year through the grace of God, after 4 years I have been applying for the scholarship. Concerning the SOP, just make sure you relate it so much to the oil and gas industry. One thing about the SOP is that whatever you write, you will still be thinking that is not enough, but don't worry yourself, that your own that you are thinking is not enough is more than enough when you see some people's SOP.
Sir, I must tell you that this PTDF scholarship is very competitive, so pls, put in your best.
You will be successful by God's grace.
NB: So sorry for my late response, not intentional.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Cargo Handler Here / Write Ticket Online / Online Hotel Reservation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.