Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Soar On Eagles Wings - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Soar On Eagles Wings (317 Views)

Frozen Chicken Wings Tested Positive For Coronavirus—should You Care? / Edo IGR Set To Soar As Edo Govt Deploys Tech-based Revenue Collection Scheme / Breaking! Iwobi Strike Secures Super Eagles Russia 2018 World Cup Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soar On Eagles Wings by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 17, 2017
A dear friend lost her mum last night, she is my darling, we met here...
Boo you words cut like a katana this morning when i called you this morning and you said "Now i know how you felt" Yeah i lost my dad 4 months ago It's been really hard on me and my family. You were one of the people who stood by me then so i will stand by you now sweetie, i will be your rock, i will shield you from then rain and i will let you cry as much as you want to without feeling vulnerable.
Time will make it better and sometimes you might feel even guilty of moving on with your life but that's just human nature telling us to move on because always remember that the universe doesn't stop because you cried.

So at the right time you will move on and not feel bad for doing so, because thats just how its meant to be dearest, but for now cry it all out

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

1 Dollar Hosting- Very Secure, Robust And Reliable Hosting Solution / Why Leadership Is Your Business / Prayers Of The Saints Answered-buahri Arrives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.