Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,666 members, 7,820,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Photo: Checkout 2face’s Account Balance Before And After He Cancelled The Protes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo: Checkout 2face’s Account Balance Before And After He Cancelled The Protes (1846 Views)

If Your Bank Account Balance Was Any Of The Emoji’s Which Would It Be? / When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) / Which Country Can U Travel To With Your Current Account Balance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Checkout 2face’s Account Balance Before And After He Cancelled The Protes by Hotgistnaija247: 8:21am On Feb 17, 2017
After the Nigerian Hip-hop artist Innocent Idibia popularly called Tuface cancelled the protest he was about to stage against the government due to the hardship facing masses, We were able to find his bank account statement before and after he cancelled the protest. READ MORE HERE: http://www.hotgistnaija.com/photo-checkout-2faces-account-balance-cancelled-protest-must-see/

Re: Photo: Checkout 2face’s Account Balance Before And After He Cancelled The Protes by Cameleon72(f): 8:25am On Feb 17, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Photo: Checkout 2face’s Account Balance Before And After He Cancelled The Protes by Davash222(m): 8:40am On Feb 17, 2017
Cameleon72:
Hmmm
Beautiful thighs you've got there..
Re: Photo: Checkout 2face’s Account Balance Before And After He Cancelled The Protes by Kdon2: 8:51am On Feb 17, 2017
Hotgistnaija247:
After the Nigerian Hip-hop artist Innocent Idibia popularly called Tuface cancelled the protest he was about to stage against the government due to the hardship facing masses, We were able to find his bank account statement before and after he cancelled the protest. READ MORE HERE: http://www.hotgistnaija.com/photo-checkout-2faces-account-balance-cancelled-protest-must-see/

Una papa dey craze. Waka!
Re: Photo: Checkout 2face’s Account Balance Before And After He Cancelled The Protes by iammolahs(m): 4:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
mstew

Re: Photo: Checkout 2face’s Account Balance Before And After He Cancelled The Protes by saraphina(f): 8:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
Davash222:
Beautiful thighs you've got there..
u didn't see the face abi?
Re: Photo: Checkout 2face’s Account Balance Before And After He Cancelled The Protes by Davash222(m): 10:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
saraphina:
u didn't see the face abi?
Dont tell me you are jealous tongue
Re: Photo: Checkout 2face’s Account Balance Before And After He Cancelled The Protes by gbaskiboy: 10:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
If I click make I kpeff
Re: Photo: Checkout 2face’s Account Balance Before And After He Cancelled The Protes by saraphina(f): 10:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
Davash222:
Dont tell me you are jealous tongue
not d jealous type sir
Re: Photo: Checkout 2face’s Account Balance Before And After He Cancelled The Protes by Davash222(m): 10:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
saraphina:
not d jealous type sir
See you tongue
Re: Photo: Checkout 2face’s Account Balance Before And After He Cancelled The Protes by saraphina(f): 10:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
Davash222:
See you tongue
true ooo
Re: Photo: Checkout 2face’s Account Balance Before And After He Cancelled The Protes by Davash222(m): 10:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
saraphina:
true ooo
I chose not to believe you.
Re: Photo: Checkout 2face’s Account Balance Before And After He Cancelled The Protes by saraphina(f): 10:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
Davash222:
I chose not to believe you.
why not?
Re: Photo: Checkout 2face’s Account Balance Before And After He Cancelled The Protes by Davash222(m): 10:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
saraphina:
why not?
So much has happened that I chose not to believe any lady. No offense.
Re: Photo: Checkout 2face’s Account Balance Before And After He Cancelled The Protes by saraphina(f): 10:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
Davash222:
So much has happened that I chose not to believe any lady. No offense.
I feel ur pain bro.I chose not to defend them either...none taken....
Re: Photo: Checkout 2face’s Account Balance Before And After He Cancelled The Protes by Davash222(m): 10:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
saraphina:
I feel ur pain bro.I chose not to defend them either...none taken....
Lols.. You are smart. Thanks though.
Re: Photo: Checkout 2face’s Account Balance Before And After He Cancelled The Protes by saraphina(f): 10:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
Davash222:
Lols.. You are smart. Thanks though.
you welcome boss...

(1) (Reply)

And Some Girls Will Be Mocking Guys For Having Three To Four Boxers / Bringing Down The House / 7 Dumb Crooks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.