Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Mother, Daughter And Doll In Matching Outfits Too Cute For Words - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mother, Daughter And Doll In Matching Outfits Too Cute For Words (28131 Views)

Zamar, Runtown And Selena Leath's Son Is Too Cute! (Photos) / Toke Makinwa Looks Like Barbie Doll In New Photo / Wizkid's 2nd Son Ayo Jnr Looking Too Cute During Visit To Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother, Daughter And Doll In Matching Outfits Too Cute For Words by ObiOmaMu: 9:05am On Feb 17, 2017
Fashion queen Kemi, CEO of Heiress Couture Nigeria, celebrated her 35th birthday on Valentine's day with this beautiful photoshoot that has herself, daughter and her baby's doll in matching outfits.

The breastfeeding mum didn't hold back either when her baby needed to be fed and adorably fell asleep during the shoot. You'll love these beautiful photos.

More below..

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/02/photos-nigerian-mum-daughter-and-doll.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother, Daughter And Doll In Matching Outfits Too Cute For Words by saaedlee: 9:06am On Feb 17, 2017
Why the last picture? People sef eh, must the upload the one she's breastfeeding?

8 Likes

Re: Mother, Daughter And Doll In Matching Outfits Too Cute For Words by ObiOmaMu: 9:06am On Feb 17, 2017
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Mother, Daughter And Doll In Matching Outfits Too Cute For Words by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 17, 2017
Lovely

6 Likes

Re: Mother, Daughter And Doll In Matching Outfits Too Cute For Words by Davash222(m): 9:11am On Feb 17, 2017
saaedlee:
Why the last picture? People sef eh, must the upload the one she's breastfeeding?
Rather, must 'she' upload the one she's breastfeeding.

Nice breast though.

2 Likes

Re: Mother, Daughter And Doll In Matching Outfits Too Cute For Words by saaedlee: 9:12am On Feb 17, 2017
Davash222:

Rather, must 'she' upload the one she's breastfeeding.

Nice breast though.

U too like boobi

8 Likes

Re: Mother, Daughter And Doll In Matching Outfits Too Cute For Words by Meeloreh(f): 9:18am On Feb 17, 2017
Pretty is the word kiss

1 Like

Re: Mother, Daughter And Doll In Matching Outfits Too Cute For Words by Davash222(m): 9:18am On Feb 17, 2017
saaedlee:

U too like boobi
No doubt.
Re: Mother, Daughter And Doll In Matching Outfits Too Cute For Words by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 17, 2017
saaedlee:
Vaseline guy
Re: Mother, Daughter And Doll In Matching Outfits Too Cute For Words by femolacqua(m): 9:36am On Feb 17, 2017
Nice pics.
Re: Mother, Daughter And Doll In Matching Outfits Too Cute For Words by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 17, 2017
saaedlee:

It seems that's the trendy style in Vogue.. Spilling out the boobi to feed baby grin

If I spill out my own, all of una go faint... Hahahahahhaha grin

Na wa... Lol

1 Like

Re: Mother, Daughter And Doll In Matching Outfits Too Cute For Words by femolacqua(m): 9:40am On Feb 17, 2017
saaedlee:
Nigerians and Photoshoot are just a thing of wonder, everything goes.
Re: Mother, Daughter And Doll In Matching Outfits Too Cute For Words by Imoy(m): 9:41am On Feb 17, 2017
alexialin:

It seems that's the trendy style in Vogue.. Spilling out the boobi to feed baby grin

If I spill out my own, all of una go faint... Hahahahahhaha grin

Na wa... Lol

pictures or ........ u know d drill
Re: Mother, Daughter And Doll In Matching Outfits Too Cute For Words by Nixiepie(f): 9:46am On Feb 17, 2017
Awww,beautiful kiss
Re: Mother, Daughter And Doll In Matching Outfits Too Cute For Words by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 17, 2017
Imoy:

pictures or ........ u know d drill

grin am a very kind soul..
I no want peeps here to be taken to emergency Ward cause of me
It will haunt my conscience for life.
So. Lemme be thoughtful and discreet about it. tongue

I care that's why no pictures tongue
Re: Mother, Daughter And Doll In Matching Outfits Too Cute For Words by SweetieConstie(f): 10:07am On Feb 17, 2017
Awww... Too cute for words! kiss kiss

Me likey! cheesy
Re: Mother, Daughter And Doll In Matching Outfits Too Cute For Words by Samanza89: 10:37am On Feb 17, 2017
My love for ebony beautiful ladies, not the senseless bleached buffoons...

My love for female children..

Nice photoshoot!... Bless you both...

5 Likes

Re: Mother, Daughter And Doll In Matching Outfits Too Cute For Words by SuperBlack: 10:37am On Feb 17, 2017
Beautiful if you ask me

1 Like

Re: Mother, Daughter And Doll In Matching Outfits Too Cute For Words by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:37am On Feb 17, 2017
Why d pikin come look lik half-caste na??
Abi na Benin babe?
Re: Mother, Daughter And Doll In Matching Outfits Too Cute For Words by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 17, 2017
grin
Re: Mother, Daughter And Doll In Matching Outfits Too Cute For Words by emmabest2000(m): 10:38am On Feb 17, 2017
Emeskhalifa:
Why d pikin come look lik half-caste na??
Abi na Benin babe?

You're right the kid didn't resemble the woman too ...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother, Daughter And Doll In Matching Outfits Too Cute For Words by goslowgoslow(m): 10:40am On Feb 17, 2017
Very nice Mary k pictures.
Re: Mother, Daughter And Doll In Matching Outfits Too Cute For Words by Ptoocool(m): 10:41am On Feb 17, 2017
So? We should now fry beans?

This Mod no get brain self. You for kukuma upload where she dey breastfeed the doll too, so the doll can as well sleep off..
Nansense and ingredient..
Re: Mother, Daughter And Doll In Matching Outfits Too Cute For Words by malware: 10:42am On Feb 17, 2017
Meeloreh:
Pretty is the word kiss

Stop saying pretty, go and marry joor
Re: Mother, Daughter And Doll In Matching Outfits Too Cute For Words by oluwayimika123: 10:42am On Feb 17, 2017
cute mama and daughter
Re: Mother, Daughter And Doll In Matching Outfits Too Cute For Words by piperson(m): 10:43am On Feb 17, 2017
vaseline crew be like

Madam so u mean u cannot open ur breast well and feed ur child? undecided
Re: Mother, Daughter And Doll In Matching Outfits Too Cute For Words by LuvU2: 10:43am On Feb 17, 2017
Jzzzzzz cute defined kiss kiss kiss
Re: Mother, Daughter And Doll In Matching Outfits Too Cute For Words by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:47am On Feb 17, 2017
emmabest2000:

You're right the kid didn't resemble the woman too ...
I fear dat ur pic ooo
Like omg thats an African baby!!!!!
Re: Mother, Daughter And Doll In Matching Outfits Too Cute For Words by Chidonc(m): 10:52am On Feb 17, 2017
even the woman know say sma gold and peak 123 don cost,
Re: Mother, Daughter And Doll In Matching Outfits Too Cute For Words by Yello1(m): 10:57am On Feb 17, 2017
She no get frnds and family nii why she dey celebrate alone wit d kid

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emmanuella Iloba Covers HKE Magazine / Evanny Patrick Unveiled As Jenny's Glow Nigeria Brand Influencer / Queen Grace Chioma-Egboh Birthday Party! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.