Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Steps Involved In Buying A Good Plot Of Land In Lagos,ogun & Abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Steps Involved In Buying A Good Plot Of Land In Lagos,ogun & Abuja (816 Views)

Very Good Plot Of Land For Sale In Ayobo Near Anchors University / Lagos, Ogun, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Owerri, Asaba, Calabar & Co / Request..a Good Plot Of And At Ikorodu For Sale Max.. 4m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Steps Involved In Buying A Good Plot Of Land In Lagos,ogun & Abuja by Idris23456: 9:51am On Feb 17, 2017
Hi, my name is Barr. Idris O.Akande, and I’m the Zonal Operations Manager at Adron Homes & Properties Limited.

In this post, I want to show you the steps involved in buying a good plot of land in Lagos & Abuja.
Overtime, I have seen that a lack of knowledge of how buying a land works and this can also be an hindrance to supposed willing buyers - often causing them to miss out.
So in this post; I will touch on the key steps to buying a land.

Step 1: The Buying Platform
This is the source where you will buy from. That is who you will pay for the land.
For individual buyers today, there are 2 major sources to buying a land.

Type 1: Buying Directly from Land Owners/Families:
Here, you are buying directly from a particular household name/family or just a member of the family.
This is mostly common in developing areas like Ikorodu, Ota, Mowe (Lagos environs) and Ibeju-Lekki.
Lands from this source are usually virgin lands and are cheaper than what you will get in other developed parts of Lagos.

Type 2. Buying from a Real Estate Company:
This is buying from a real estate company like ours; Adron Homes & Properties Ltd.
Here, you will be buying a plot of land or more in any of our estates like Treasure Parks & Gardens in Shimawa (behind RCCG camp), Rehoboth Park & Gardens in Ibeju Lekki and Manhattan Park & Gardens in Abuja.
Now let me show you the difference between these buying sources:

See more differences:

After choosing a buying platform, the next step is choosing the land and talking prices.
Step 2: Choosing the Land & Pricing
This is closely tied to your buying platform. For example, with Adron Homes & Properties Limited, you have access to growth areas in Lagos, Lagos environs and in Abuja. We even have plans for lands in Oyo state and Port-Harcourt.
So here is where you choose the area you want. Be it a land in Ibeju-Lekki, Ikorodu in Lagos and in Shimawa and Ota in Lagos environs and in Abuja.
Your individual preference and pricing will also influence your choice of land. For example; see the break-down of the cost of our lands in Lagos and Abuja.

LOCATION PRICE PER PLOT
Manhattan Park & Garden Estate
Rehoboth Park & Garden Estate
City of David Estate Shimawa behind RCCG Camp
After making your choice, next up is visiting the site/estate you intend to buy.

Stage 3: Site Visit
After choosing your buying platform and reaching out to the buying source. The next thing is that we (or the family) will take you to site. That is the actual land and area you are buying.
Here you will see what you are buying and this will further influence your final decision.
A shot from one of our sites in Shimawa behind the RCCG camp ground.
If necessary engage in a search, but be rest assured, Adron Homes and properties have good title on all its Estate.

Stage 4: Decision Making
This is the last part of your buying process. Here is where you make a decision; to buy or not. You will consider the area, your budget and bias to make reach a decision.
These are the preliminary steps in buying a land in Lagos. And when you are done deciding, I hope your choice will be be to buy, as real estate is always worth the investment.

In the part 2 of this series, I’m going to talk about the steps that follow your buying decision when you buy from a real estate company like Adron Homes & Properties Limited.
I hope this post was useful to you.

Thanks for reading.

If you have questions or comments; kindly put them in the comments section below.
And if you are thinking of buying a plot of land, kindly call me on 07033108666.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Re: Steps Involved In Buying A Good Plot Of Land In Lagos,ogun & Abuja by ForbesHomesNG(m): 10:19am On Jan 01, 2020
Thank you for this.

(1) (Reply)

FOR SALE: Bungalow Along Ogunlana Drive, Surulere / Four Bed Flat For Sale In Ikorodu Lagos / Exquisitely Finished 5bedrm Detached House At Ikeja Gra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.