Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,323 members, 7,954,300 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:18 PM

Chrome Remote Desktop: Operate Your PC With Your Android Device - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Chrome Remote Desktop: Operate Your PC With Your Android Device (657 Views)

WWE 2020 Apk Data+obb+mod For Android Device, / How To Hard Reset An Android Device With A Chinese Recovery Menu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chrome Remote Desktop: Operate Your PC With Your Android Device by Manu1971: 10:19am On Feb 17, 2017
Hello Guys, Operate your PC from anywhere in the world with your android Device. Where ever we go, definitely we will carry our mobile with us. But Most of the times we can’t carry our PC or Laptops. At the same time, if we have any urgent work on our PC’s, what will we do? With Chrome Remote Desktop, we can operate our PC with our Mobile from anywhere.

Chrome Remote Desktop mainly used for 2 purposes. One is ‘Remote Assistance Mode’ where you can access other’s machine to diagnose or troubleshoot a problem. And in addition ‘Remote Desktop Mode’ in which one can access another machine of his machine remotely. But while logging into remote assistance mode you need to be authenticated via PIN password. Most noteworthy all these connections are fully secured and encrypted.

Full information at Techwonderz
Re: Chrome Remote Desktop: Operate Your PC With Your Android Device by Daxim(m): 10:53pm On Feb 03, 2021
That's a great way to work remotely even on the road or simply from home if you have to access your office computer. Now with the lockdown there are certain days that I just work from home either from my phone or my personal PC. It's not as simple as it sounds though. You certainly need a good RDP to run everything smoothly. I buy rdp in order to have the fastest connection possible and that way I don't worry over performance related issues. I've heard stories from colleagues about RDP services that didn't work and were paid, so you should be careful with what you choose.
Re: Chrome Remote Desktop: Operate Your PC With Your Android Device by Victor8st: 11:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
Daxim:
That's a great way to work remotely even on the road or simply from home if you have to access your office computer. Now with the lockdown there are certain days that I just work from home either from my phone or my personal PC. It's not as simple as it sounds though. You certainly need a good RDP to run everything smoothly. I buy rdp in order to have the fastest connection possible and that way I don't worry over performance related issues. I've heard stories from colleagues about RDP services that didn't work and were paid, so you should be careful with what you choose.

That provider looks wonderful for that price. I pay that for Spotify every month. I pay 4 times that for my current plan so I will give it a try.

(1) (Reply)

Common Most Believed Technology Myths And Misconceptions / What Is The Software Development Process? / See A Giant Crocodile Killed In Nnewi (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.