Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

The Real Meaning Of The "F" Grade - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Real Meaning Of The "F" Grade (421 Views)

Photo: Physically Challenge Barber Seen In Nigeria (his Client Chapdee Post On F / The Real Reason Why Employees Aren't Opening Your Emails / Nairalander Mounts Biggest Statue Of Christ The King At Alvan Ikoku F.C.E Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real Meaning Of The "F" Grade by lacasera14(m): 10:21am On Feb 17, 2017
The conventional F grade in our ivory towers meant you've failed and you have to repeat a course, you are given a second chance to try, to proof you can do it. Most students have been aggravated, depressed, heartbroken, dissuaded and discouraged by that alphabet F. But I'll tell you all something derailing and out-of-the-way norms about F. That grade called F doesn't mean failure, so if your reasoning has been stereotyped to thinking that F is = failure, sweetheart at the risk of sounding controversial I hereby put it to you that you are hela wrong. The real F that means failure is

When you can't pay your children's school fees of 300k

When your Coursemate splashes you water from his factory fitted customized range Rover Vogue 2020 model

When you still give #20 offering in church while your mates give #20,000

When 5 years after graduating you are still eating "mummy thank you "

When your wife gives birth to triplets and you took off because you can't foot the bills

When your rent is due and you start avoiding your landlord

When you die and not even your street is not aware of who you are

When you go to hell fire and start selling pure water

When your kids say "daddy buy me ice cream" and you scream "how many times have I told you sugar is not good for your health!!! "
This and many more of it's kind are the real F's

For those whose dreams transcends beyond the long brick walls of their departmental blocks

For those who have multi million dollar destinies

For those who see the university as an orientation camp

For the future zuckerbergs and gates, chimamanda and Achebe, iyanya and psquare, Dangote and otedola

For those with similar rocket science dreams like mine
F is just the 6th alphabet of the great British English
Stay focused
Victoria ascerta !!!

Ekwe Obedience
University of Calabar, Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help Me On My Final Year Project / I Need Ur Advice On This / Cakeducation Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.