Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Urgent Help: Cost Of Drilling Borehole Using Machine - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Urgent Help: Cost Of Drilling Borehole Using Machine (614 Views)

Cost Of Drilling A Standard Borehole. / Cost Of Drilling A Borehole In Your State / Help: Cost Of Roofing 3bedroom Ensuite & 3 Shops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help: Cost Of Drilling Borehole Using Machine by Ogunleke48: 10:52am On Feb 17, 2017
My fellowship have attempted to drill a borehole using the manual method i.e drilling with human effort but it proved abortive because it was discovered that the land is very strong.

Please how much do we need to drill a borehole using drilling machine in order to break every hindrances preventing us from reaching water level?

Thanks and God bless Nairalanders!!!
Re: Urgent Help: Cost Of Drilling Borehole Using Machine by Astrogeotech02: 10:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ogunleke48:
My fellowship have attempted to drill a borehole using the manual method i.e drilling with human effort but it proved abortive because it was discovered that the land is very strong.

Please how much do we need to drill a borehole using drilling machine in order to break every hindrances preventing us from reaching water level?

Thanks and God bless Nairalanders!!!

location matters and geophysical survey too

call us to render this services

Astro Geotech Nigeria Limited is a firm that is into Geotechnincal investigation / soil test, foundation engineering (pile foundation), Geophysical survey / water borehole drilling,core drilling and laboratory analysis, we provide interpretative Report, project management (General construction management) we render quality services with affordable prices.
call 08136569906[/b]

tell us the location
Re: Urgent Help: Cost Of Drilling Borehole Using Machine by Ogunleke48: 8:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ijebu Ode... we'll need an heavy duty machine to break through rocks and mould which has been an hindrance

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Your Children, Give Them A Lasting Heritage / A Plot Of Land For Sale At Awuse Estate Opebi Ikeja / Perfectly Dry Lands With Close Proximity To The New International Airport, Hot!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.