Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Urgently Needed A Freelance Blogger| Graphics Designer| Photographer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgently Needed A Freelance Blogger| Graphics Designer| Photographer (505 Views)

Freelance Blogger Needed For 2weeks / Freelance Blogger Needed At Carrent Nigeria / Business Consultants/ Freelance Blogger Or Business Articles Writer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needed A Freelance Blogger| Graphics Designer| Photographer by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 17, 2017
The CEO of J-World ntertainment a production, promotion and artist management company is in need of the following:
Blogger
Graphics designer
Photographer
To join me as a team in promoting and managing a new female artist who just got a management deals with the Company.

Applicants must:
Have experience in entertainment industry.
Must be willing to work on per contract basis.
Have a personal laptop or access to a computer.
Photographer must have a personal camera.

To apply: send a recent sample of your work to me via josepholadugba@gmail.com or via whatsapp (08063154192)

Re: Urgently Needed A Freelance Blogger| Graphics Designer| Photographer by marvelejiro(m): 1:42am On Feb 19, 2017
kingjossylad:

The CEO of J-World ntertainment a production, promotion and artist management company is in need of the following:
Blogger
Graphics designer
Photographer
To join me as a team in promoting and managing a new female artist who just got a management deals with the Company.

Applicants must:
Have experience in entertainment industry.
Must be willing to work on per contract basis.
Have a personal laptop or access to a computer.
Photographer must have a personal camera.

To apply: send a recent sample of your work to me via josepholadugba@gmail.com or via whatsapp (08063154192)

i am great with cameras, but i dnt have one. will you provide? ejiromarvel14@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Urgently Needed A Freelance Blogger| Graphics Designer| Photographer by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 22, 2017
marvelejiro:

i am great with cameras, but i dnt have one. will you provide? ejiromarvel14@gmail.com

We will talk about that. Apply and let see how it goes.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vacancies At Michael Stevens Consulting (19 Positions) / Experienced Chef Needed Asap / Micostar Mall Interview Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.