Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

God Is Indeed A Rewarder-god - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / God Is Indeed A Rewarder-god (885 Views)

God Is Good Mobility (GIGM) Enterprise Partner Model Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Indeed A Rewarder-god by Bholexy: 11:31am On Feb 17, 2017
had been seeking an office of gainful employment since 2013. I had gone for several tests and interviews but none was successful. During the first phase of the wonder double season, I was playing. My life was stagnant, nothing changed. So when the second phase was declared, I knew this was my opportunity. I engaged fully with my outreach partner as we allowed God to employ us so that no employer would be able to reject us. By the fourth week, God visited my partner with her miracle job; that made me to be more determined than ever to press on.

In the last week of the Operation Rescue, Papa spoke of October 25th as a “day to be much remembered” for someone. I keyed into it. It was our Covenant Day of Business Breakthrough and a Mantle service. I stood in the gap for a friend for an International job, while also believing God for my career breakthrough. The following Tuesday, he called to say that he’d received an interview appointment from a Canadian firm. I wrapped the mantle around my documents and kept calling forth my miracle job.

The next day, I got a call from an establishment for an interview on Friday 30th of October, 2015 which I attended. Lo and behold, on Thursday 5th of November, as I was about to give God praise for what was yet to be fulfilled in the Winners Personalized Prophetic Declaration, the Spirit of the Lord told me to instead give thanks for that which God had already done and I obeyed. In the evening of that same day, I got my own offer of employment.

God has wiped away the reproach of 2 years of joblessness from my life. To Him be all the glory forever. Amen!

– This testimony was submitted by Chioma R.

1 Like

Re: God Is Indeed A Rewarder-god by BlueRayDick: 12:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
All these winners testifiers sef.....Congrats. Tho u did more of advert of ur church than talking about the job. All the same, congrats
Re: God Is Indeed A Rewarder-god by Bholexy: 2:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
BlueRayDick:
All these winners testifiers sef.....Congrats. Tho u did more of advert of ur church than talking about the job. All the same, congrats

Returning glory to where it belongs
Re: God Is Indeed A Rewarder-god by Bholexy: 6:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
Working with God is a big time always paying investment... Give your life to Jesus and be changed from the realms of lacks and wants to realms of abundance and unlimited supplies
Re: God Is Indeed A Rewarder-god by Bholexy: 10:02am On Feb 18, 2017
A call to serve God is a call to be served by God for God is the rewarder of them that diligently seek him...make your decision today (now) tomorow may be too late
Re: God Is Indeed A Rewarder-god by Bholexy: 8:28am On Feb 25, 2017
Covenant day of business breakthrough holds tomorrow 26 of February 2017 at faith tabernacle canaanland... Be part; God bless you
Re: God Is Indeed A Rewarder-god by Bholexy: 3:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
During a personal supplication session, the Bishop pointed towards my direction and declared: “That which you have prayed for is released supernaturally”. I believed it and said “Amen”. That day, I went to the office and told our Secretary that the issue was settled and therefore, no more complaining. Ten minutes later, my boss walked in and instructed that all entitlement be calculated and fully paid. I give God all the glory.

– Testimony submitted by Ayo. F.
Re: God Is Indeed A Rewarder-god by born2wyn(f): 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
i key into this testimony in jesus name
Re: God Is Indeed A Rewarder-god by Bholexy: 6:50am On Apr 08, 2017
Join us this Sunday 9th April,2017

(1) (Reply)

Silver And Gold Extraction Business / Updated:Investors Needed In Our Agricultural Company "Get your dividend monthly" / Investment Opportunity!!!!! Get Good ROI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.