Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Pinnick Is A Small Boy - Benin Fa Boss Blast Nff President - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pinnick Is A Small Boy - Benin Fa Boss Blast Nff President (392 Views)

Nigerians Blast NFF And U20 Team For Overaged Players / Amaju Pinnick Re-elected As NFF President (Photos) / DSS Reinstates Amaju Pinnick As NFF President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pinnick Is A Small Boy - Benin Fa Boss Blast Nff President by cheapgoals(m): 12:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
Nigerian Football Federation president Amaju Pinnick has been labelled as a 'Small Boy' by Moucharafou Anjorin his adversary ahead of the forthcoming CAF elections.

Anjorin who is a major threat to NFF boss Amaju Pinnick in the run for the new CAF Executive Committee seat, as the Benin Republic Candidate iis not willing to let out his seat in the forthcoming elections that will be held in Addis Ababa next month.

Meanwhile, Pinnick is looking to unseat the incumbent and long-standing CAF Executive Committee member, Anjorin Moucharafou who also heads the Benin Republic Football Federation when the election holds on the 16th of next month.

The Benin FA president who defeated former NFF boss Aminu Maigari four years ago at the CAF elections in Morocco, is giving no room for any slight advantage in the race as he fired serious verbal shots on Pinnick, insisting that the NFF president is a 'Small Boy' and a 'newcomer' in the game.

Speaking in a radio interview, new comerAnjorin said:

“Pinninewcomer he has only two years of his mandate (as NFF president),”

“It’s an election, and Pinnick is my small boy in African football.

“Life is a school and we need to learn and respect ourselves.”

“It’s a lie for Nigeria to dominate the region and the other countries to only support them,” he said.

“You cannot use the big name of Nigeria (to bully the other countries)

“They have been on the committee for 12, 14 years. This is not their birth right.

“Nigeria should support me because I have supported the country.

“(Also), I’m a Yoruba man from Abeokuta, my older brother holds Nigerian nationality, and Benin and Nigeria are the same.”

SOURCE: http://cheapgoals.com/amaju-pinnick-is-a-small-boy-benin-fa-boss-blast-nff-president

(1) (Reply)

Transfer News: Chelsea Negotiates Diego Costa's Sale / Uefa Champions League / Remo Stars Coach Hails Team’s Victory Over Wikki Tourist In NPFL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.