Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,890 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Pet Transaction Issues - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pet Transaction Issues (797 Views)

Pet Dogs Dancing: Philippines Animal Advocate Shares Stunning Pictures / Pakistani Man Who Keeps Lion As A Pet Gives Reason For Not Chaining It (photo) / US Woman Gets Pet Snake Stuck In Large Ear Piercing (Disturbing PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pet Transaction Issues by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
After seeing a lot of questions and arguments on buying and returning of dogs due to one issue or the other.

Breeders, don't you think a no return form should be signed at point of purchase?
Re: Pet Transaction Issues by GANDALF1(m): 12:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
Bobbysaxy and fraudulent dog transactions are becoming rife by the day.
Re: Pet Transaction Issues by Freak4achild(f): 8:43am On Feb 20, 2017
Well, I think it’s best to employ the pay on delivery method. To avoid unnecessary troubles.
Re: Pet Transaction Issues by Iseoluwani: 4:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
Freak4achild:
Well, I think it’s best to employ the pay on delivery method. To avoid unnecessary troubles.

100 percent
true

I Will rather buy what I See, that is expensive than buy what is cheap that is far from me.....

Check my signature
Re: Pet Transaction Issues by Stdaviding(m): 11:16am On Feb 25, 2017
GANDALF1:
Bobbysaxy and fraudulent dog transactions are becoming rife by the day.

That's not the answer to op question?.... Stop hating
Re: Pet Transaction Issues by Stdaviding(m): 11:19am On Feb 25, 2017
Spartacuss:
After seeing a lot of questions and arguments on buying and returning of dogs due to one issue or the other.

Breeders, don't you think a no return form should be signed at point of purchase?

How do you sign the form when the buyer is far from the seller? (interstate transactions)
Funny thing breeders do is snapping a dog with good camera thereby giving prospective buyers another impression.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Female Adult German Shepard Dog / Cassie Needs A New Home / Productive 2year Old Female Gsd Up For Sale..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.