Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

What Makes Me Unique - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Makes Me Unique (364 Views)

What Makes A Door Shake When Another Is Opened Or Closed? / Silly Things That Makes Me Happy As A Scientist. / Having Sex With Pupils Makes Me Feel Good-school Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Makes Me Unique by VirtueDigest: 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
Currently listening to Ada (Only you Jesus)
What makes you unique? If you were asked this question, how would you answer it? Take a second or two to think of an answer before you continue to read this post.

Firstly, let us define the word UNIQUE. According to Collins English Dictionary, unique means ”being the only one of a particular type.”, while Oxford English Dictionary defines it as ”being the only one of its kind; unlike anything else.”
Once upon a time, I stumbled on a YouTube video made by a popular vlogger (name withheld); the video was on questions asked by her viewers and one of the questions asked was ”What makes you unique?”, she paused for a while to ponder on the question and replied ”I don’t know.”

To be honest, I was shocked that she couldn’t answer the simple question and I then asked myself the same question ”What makes me unique?”; like the vlogger, I couldn’t give an answer to the question immediately. It was a mind blowing minute for me.
For weeks, I asked myself daily ”What makes me unique?” and couldn’t answer the question.

On a particular day, I took my journal and started to write the answer to the question that I asked myself for weeks; as I wrote the answer, I wondered why it took me weeks to give myself an answer to a simple question.

At this moment, do you have an answer to the question? Let me share with you what I wrote in my journal, maybe this will help you to construct your answer:

”My destiny makes me unique. God has a plan for His children and it is a good plan, not an evil one (Jeremiah 29:11). We are all currently on a journey, but not the same journey and that is what makes us unique… OUR DESTINIES.”

Finally, do you now have a concrete answer to the question? What are you thinking right now? Please share!

Enjoy your weekend.

Oreoluwa Aremo

(1) (Reply)

I Dont When 2016 Nabteb Gce Result Will Be Out Nairalanders Please Help Me Out / Engineering Student: What Solution Can U Offer? / Jamb Registration To Commence In Two Weeks Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.