Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,480 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Need To Rebuild My Golf 4 To New Car( Auto). - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Need To Rebuild My Golf 4 To New Car( Auto). (1273 Views)

INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife / To Rebuild Or To Replace? / Vehicle: 2009 Honda Accord EX-L. THE REBUILD (2) (3) (4)

Need To Rebuild My Golf 4 To New Car( Auto). by Xtianmoney(m): 2:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
Please my fellow brothers and sisters in the house, i need your help and solution. Am looking for VW center or private center for Golf4 where i can rebuild my Golf4 to new without stress of coming around and supervising. i need his quote and cost, warranty covers.

KEY POINT.

Master Brake 100% , Shock Changing and Rising , Drive Shaft ,Wiring in and out, Oil pump, AC Check, Interior Dashboard Change to auto and Auto printing in and out, and others.

If you have any, please his or her contact number is needed here. I appreciate your feedback.
Re: Need To Rebuild My Golf 4 To New Car( Auto). by RZArecta(m): 6:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
I know somebody, his name is Kazeem if you're interested. He will conduct some nice experiments on your car grin

Re: Need To Rebuild My Golf 4 To New Car( Auto). by Xtianmoney(m): 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
RZArecta....I wish to have his contact....
Re: Need To Rebuild My Golf 4 To New Car( Auto). by tolulinks(m): 12:53am On Feb 19, 2017
Xtianmoney:
RZArecta....I wish to have his contact....
He's being sarcastic. You don't want to meet a kazeem

Re: Need To Rebuild My Golf 4 To New Car( Auto). by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 19, 2017
I'm an autoist but this is a sheer waste of money.

Pool your resources and import another from Europe.

Re: Need To Rebuild My Golf 4 To New Car( Auto). by mili3kid(m): 8:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
EgunMogaji:
I'm an autoist but this is a sheer waste of money.

Pool your resources and import another from Europe.

GBAM!!! ABI KUKUMA EXPORT D MOTO TO VW HQ N TELL DEM TO REBUILD FOR U.
@OP ABEG NO WASTE MONEY. COUNT UT LOSSES WIT D CAR. FIX D LITU U CAN FIX N GET A BETA CAR BIKO

Re: Need To Rebuild My Golf 4 To New Car( Auto). by Xtianmoney(m): 8:20am On Feb 20, 2017
I need a contact of mechanic for Golf 4 VW.....CHECK THE COST OF EXPORTING AND IMPORTING. i brought this car for GEM.
Re: Need To Rebuild My Golf 4 To New Car( Auto). by mecheal365: 4:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
Meecheal excels limited offers professional services for: accidental car repairs, engine repair, car wash services, car painting(Oven baking)
vehicle branding, electrical/air condition repairs, vehicle maintenance, auto computerized diagnostics and visual inspection, Alignment and balancing, auto tracking services etc. and our products are:
1. Original spare parts
2. Tyre's of all brands
3. Synthetic engine oil
4. Auto accessories
5. Batteries etc

Meecheal excels limited auto care centre is architecturally design to contain over 300 vehicles, we assure safety of our customer vehicle upon every task within the workshop environment with the use of electronic security camera cctv and man power security. kindly call 08026999465 or 08068857988, you can visit our website at www.meechealexcels.com for more inquiries.

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Rimac Unveil C_Two SelfDriving Electric Hypercar With 1914HP & Face Recognition / Man Builds A Car With Condemned Motorcycle And Generator Parts (Pics) / Help! Leaking Car Roof-what's The Solution?