Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

A Hilarious Chat With One Of These Whatsapp Ponze Scheme Adims - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Hilarious Chat With One Of These Whatsapp Ponze Scheme Adims (793 Views)

Hilarious Chat Btw A Scammer Posing As Nigerian Customs Sales Rep And The Victim / Blogger Shares Screenshot Of Her Chat With A Nigerian Scammer Posing As Diddy / Scamming Gone Wrong Between 2 Bloggers. See Hilarious Chat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Hilarious Chat With One Of These Whatsapp Ponze Scheme Adims by EMXTAN1(m): 3:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
Lool... Common sense aint common at all... I decided to do a Lil Personal Investigation on a whatsapp Ponze Scheme. Here is how I panned out

Re: A Hilarious Chat With One Of These Whatsapp Ponze Scheme Adims by thexzy(m): 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
Scam everywhere
Re: A Hilarious Chat With One Of These Whatsapp Ponze Scheme Adims by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
NA you type NA you still reply yourself, in order just to have something to create a thread.
Re: A Hilarious Chat With One Of These Whatsapp Ponze Scheme Adims by EMXTAN1(m): 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
Apple1992:
NA you type NA you still reply yourself, in order just to have something to create a thread.

I have this feeling, ua one of these sammers, if u aint, then be careful, cos its real. Believe it or not, OYO

(1) (Reply)

Girl Caught Hiding Stolen Cloth Inside Her Pant (watch Video) / Apo 6: Why Justice Was Not Served / Pregnant Teen Girl Raped In Government Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.