Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,041 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Help: I Need A Computer Programmer Who Would Build Social Network From My Ideas. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help: I Need A Computer Programmer Who Would Build Social Network From My Ideas. (467 Views)

What Professional Courses Are Best For A Computer Science Graduate / Should I Quit The Job. Please Help I Am Lost? / Newly Launched Made In Nigeria Social Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: I Need A Computer Programmer Who Would Build Social Network From My Ideas. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
Hello Good People! I have knowledge or ideas to creating a Social Network to match that of Facebook and Twitter combined, but the problem is " I don't know how to Code or Program." And I have asked for capital to pay Web Design-Company to code for me, yet haven't gotten due to "Recession."
I studied Mechanical Engineering from a known Tertiary Institution. Don't forget that Yahoo Co-Founder studied Electrical Engineering and in Sciences/Engineering, it's all about "TEAM-WORK." Mostly all Social Sites have Co-Founders; one code and the other give ideas or capital.
Please, I need a Good Programmer to help use my ideas build such sophisicated social network. Who knows? It may eventually pay us bountifully.
If you are in for this, drop below your email address to contact you.
Thank you for your understanding!
Re: Help: I Need A Computer Programmer Who Would Build Social Network From My Ideas. by akaahs(m): 9:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
I also in need of a programmer, i was introduce to a fellow by a friend in kd thought i haven't spoken with the guy yet. if do that I'll get back to u.
Re: Help: I Need A Computer Programmer Who Would Build Social Network From My Ideas. by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 18, 2017
akaahs:
I also in need of a programmer, i was introduce to a fellow by a friend in kd thought i haven't spoken with the guy yet. if do that I'll get back to u.
Thanks
Re: Help: I Need A Computer Programmer Who Would Build Social Network From My Ideas. by OurworkComNg1: 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2017
NatureBoy91:
Hello Good People! I have knowledge or ideas to creating a Social Network to match that of Facebook and Twitter combined, but the problem is " I don't know how to Code or Program." And I have asked for capital to pay Web Design-Company to code for me, yet haven't gotten due to "Recession."
I studied Mechanical Engineering from a known Tertiary Institution. Don't forget that Yahoo Co-Founder studied Electrical Engineering and in Sciences/Engineering, it's all about "TEAM-WORK." Mostly all Social Sites have Co-Founders; one code and the other give ideas or capital.
Please, I need a Good Programmer to help use my ideas build such sophisicated social network. Who knows? It may eventually pay us bountifully.
If you are in for this, drop below your email address to contact you.
Thank you for your understanding!

Good of you sir... but i must tell you these things, start learning how to code not to be a professional but to know the basis of the foundation of what your idea will be laid upon. Start from somewhere, start from learning html and css, use that to build the prototype of your dream project or idea so that your cofounder will meet you already working on the idea.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Life Without Competition Is Life Without Progress. Do You Agree? / Learn Professional IT Courses That Gives Your Career A Boost / Questions To Expect In An Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.