Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,489 members, 7,954,890 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:49 AM

I Am Back And Better - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Back And Better (601 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Back And Better by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
I was away from Nairaland for some weeks now due to issues I don't like here especially tribal war in this forum.

I have decided that I will say what is right no matter what and I will keep my finger away from typing what is not right.

No political talk,no tribal talk,no gender talk.

Ask me can I maintain my vow
Re: I Am Back And Better by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
grin

Juz admit it.. Ur NL addict too..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Back And Better by Lastking147(m): 6:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
We no miss u rara lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Back And Better by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
Are we supposed to know you lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Back And Better by Richy4(m): 9:25am On Feb 18, 2017
welcome back...

Take a brotherly tips from me if you want....On how to comport yourself on Nairaland without having a clash with KEYBOARD WARRIORS and those with low IQ Coming for you based on what you have said or posted..

<<<Make sure you have read the topic/thread carefully before commenting...And do not comment on every thread except the one that captured your interest and the one that the OP genuinely plead for advise..

<<<Learn to scroll past unnecessary topics especially from political section and Romance section..

<<<If you can, I will suggest u Stay away from romance section...It's Full of kids and old men with kid's brain..They hardly talk about something reasonable..and majority of them are trolls

<<<Stick to family section..it has more intelligent and mature minded adults...though kids are still there...Though it looks boring at times but it is good for your sanity...You do not wanna go and clash with keyboard warriors...if u want entertainment, joke section is there..

<<<Do not quote everyone u see...just quote mature minded folks...who knows how to comport themselves on a public forum...Do not worry about how to discover them because if u read their write ups, you will know them...

<<<Any political issue..., if you feel you can weigh in, just do it...but be rational....If someone's comment makes u laugh in political section...Use a smiley face...and do not comment...Because there are so many lunatics in that section that might misunderstood you if you do and they will want to piss u off so you can come down to their level..especially when it involve crime based on tribe..

I have been sticking to Naira land for sometime because it draws me closer to my people and my root....

(1) (Reply)

Comparison Between Marriage And Wedding :introduction, Causes And Way Out / When Love Was Real And There Wasn't Phone For Lying / Meet The 37-year-old Woman Who Has Given Birth To 38 Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.