Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,455 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:18 AM

Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, Ondo Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, Ondo Recruitment 2017 (57792 Views)

Apply For Wesley University Ondo Recruitment 2018 / Oil & Gas Upstream Company Recruitment 2017 (5 Positions) / Massive Recruitment At Federal Polytechnic, Ile-oluji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, Ondo Recruitment 2017 by Honeyking(m): 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
damesilver:

Permit me to ask this, sir. What post did you apply for and how was your own interview like? Thanks.
I applied for higher TECHNICAL officer but I was categorized with Architects, QS and planners.
we were 3 that were called in at the same time.
we were asked to tell them the vision n core values of the school and after that they asked us to state 5 major causes of building collapse in Nigeria.
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, Ondo Recruitment 2017 by Honeyking(m): 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
Classified information...
Brothers and Sisters let's be prayerful on the outcome. God must take all the glory.
I learnt that the appointment letters are ready but the big guns of Nigeria are on the neck of the Rector. I can't say more than that.
God will favour us.
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, Ondo Recruitment 2017 by Honeyking(m): 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
beeolhar:
Who knows d salary range of Lecturer II?
You can google that Sis.
Federal polytechnic salary scale
But this will give u an idea.

Salary Scale: (CONPCASS 02: N1.258,654 – N1.866,315 per annum)
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, Ondo Recruitment 2017 by damesilver(m): 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
Honeyking:

I applied for higher TECHNICAL officer but I was categorized with Architects, QS and planners.
we were 3 that were called in at the same time.
we were asked to tell them the vision n core values of the school and after that they asked us to state 5 major causes of building collapse in Nigeria.

OK. That's nice. It's possible we may have seen each other that same day of the interview. But what's your course of study or which job role would you be given to do? Did you also wonder how the interview went? As regards the pressure to influence the exercise by the power that be, let's be prayer, may the law of love, justice and fair play prevail. Thanks for sharing this information.

It's like you, too, are somehow closer to the corridors of power. If you could beg your insider to help you confirm the list of the lucky few, have you attempted that or it's too guarded an information to be known? You could drop your mobile contact, too, if you don't mind. I would like to give you a call. This thread is too dry. Please help keep up the tempo. Thank you very much, sir.
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, Ondo Recruitment 2017 by Honeyking(m): 12:44am On Jun 28, 2017
damesilver:

You could drop your mobile contact, too, if you don't mind. I would like to give you a call. This thread is too dry. Please help keep up the tempo. Thank you very much, sir.
SMS your whatsapp no and name to this contact and I will get back to you. If you call I may not pick. 08152413419. Don't mind that no.... it's a special 1.
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, Ondo Recruitment 2017 by damesilver(m): 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
Honeyking:

SMS your whatsapp no and name to this contact and I will get back to you. If you call I may not pick. 08152413419. Don't mind that no.... it's a special 1.

I'm sorry I don't have whatsapp enabled phone now, that's why I request to call. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. It's alright, thanks.
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, Ondo Recruitment 2017 by Honeyking(m): 8:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
damesilver:

I'm sorry I don't have whatsapp enabled phone now, that's why I request to call. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. It's alright, thanks.
Are you Oye.... Ay.....?
You called me today?
You can call tomorrow I will pick.
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, Ondo Recruitment 2017 by damesilver(m): 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Honeyking:
Are you Oye.... Ay.....? You called me today? You can call tomorrow I will pick.
Yes, I am. It's OK. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, Ondo Recruitment 2017 by damesilver(m): 6:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ayomidetony:
[/quote][quote author=engrMikemd post=57830445]
well if u did the interview keep on praying. you still have hope
Hello house, any update? Please share with what happening behind the scenes.

Honeyking:
Classified information...
Brothers and Sisters let's be prayerful on the outcome. God must take all the glory.
I learnt that the appointment letters are ready but the big guns of Nigeria are on the neck of the Rector. I can't say more than that.
God will favour us.
Hello house, any update? Please share with what happening behind the scenes.
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, Ondo Recruitment 2017 by Honeyking(m): 10:33pm On Jul 07, 2017
Pls house is anybody having info on the latest as per the recruitment? I haven't been able to get info/establish link with my source since last week. July is running out gradually....
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, Ondo Recruitment 2017 by damesilver(m): 4:53am On Jul 09, 2017
Honeyking:
Pls house is anybody having info on the latest as per the recruitment?
I haven't been able to get info/establish link with my source since last week.
July is running out gradually....

I don't think anyone here has info to share. But We are relying on you. Now that your source has gone AWOL, nothing much we can do.

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, Ondo Recruitment 2017 by dec04: 7:46am On Jul 09, 2017
Gud a.m guyz
The thing is anoda set of applicants will b invited 4 an interview by august, so its afta den d successful once will b call 4 appointment letter and start work 4 next acadrmic session.
source: an insider
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, Ondo Recruitment 2017 by Honeyking(m): 10:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
dec04:
Gud a.m guyz
The thing is anoda set of applicants will b invited 4 an interview by august, so its afta den d successful once will b call 4 appointment letter and start work 4 next acadrmic session.
I don't want to believe this...
I will soon get the correct info
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, Ondo Recruitment 2017 by Honeyking(m): 11:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
Do you know about Cabals in Nigeria? They are the ones delaying our appointment letters.
Read this to get a clue.
https://www.nairaland.com/3914274/massive-jubilation-aso-rock-presidency
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, Ondo Recruitment 2017 by damesilver(m): 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3914274/massive-jubilation-aso-rock-presidency[/quote]

dec04:
Gud a.m guyz
Honeyking:
Do you know about Cabals in Nigeria?
They are the ones delaying our appointment letters.

Read this to get a clue.

https://www.nairaland.com/3914274/massive-jubilation-aso-rock-presidency

Excuse me sirs, are these jobs on equal measure with those of oil coys and CBN? Why the so much drama, hype, tension and suspense?
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, Ondo Recruitment 2017 by Honeyking(m): 10:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
[/color]Excuse me sirs, are these jobs on equal measure with those of oil coys and CBN? Why the so much drama, hype, tension and suspense?

[/quote]

Hmmmmmm it's not that it is of equal measure, the truth is that the cabals want to have a say and input concerning the recruitment and we all know what that means......A, B & C were invited for interview and following due process the governing council approves of ABC but cabal says no, C, D & E that didn't do interview MUST be given letters.
So what do you think the leadership of the school will do..... sit and watch till God intervenes.
Let's intensify efforts in prayers, evil MUST stop in Nigeria. The youths are entitled to good life and good offices, it's time we wake up. We can't confront them but we have a God who can deal with them. Let's pray more.
God bless us all. [color=#990000]Excuse me sirs, are these jobs on equal measure with those of oil coys and CBN? Why the so much drama, hype, tension and suspense?

[/quote]

Hmmmmmm it's not that it is of equal measure, the truth is that the cabals want to have a say and input concerning the recruitment and we all know what that means......A, B & C were invited for interview and following due process the governing council approves of ABC but cabal says no, C, D & E that didn't do interview MUST be given letters.
So what do you think the leadership of the school will do..... sit and watch till God intervenes.
Let's intensify efforts in prayers, evil MUST stop in Nigeria. The youths are entitled to good life and good offices, it's time we wake up. We can't confront them but we have a God who can deal with them. Let's pray more.
God bless us all.
Excuse me sirs, are these jobs on equal measure with those of oil coys and CBN? Why the so much drama, hype, tension and suspense?

[/quote]

God bless us all.
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, Ondo Recruitment 2017 by damesilver(m): 11:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
[quote author=Honeyking post=58432445][/color]Excuse me sirs, are these jobs on equal measure with those of oil coys and CBN? Why the so much drama, hype, tension and suspense?

God bless us all. [color=#990000]Excuse me sirs, are these jobs on equal measure with those of oil coys and CBN? Why the so much drama, hype, tension and suspense?

God bless us all.

Thank you, sir

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, Ondo Recruitment 2017 by damesilver(m): 8:22am On Jul 26, 2017
Honeyking:
Pls house is anybody having info on the latest as per the recruitment?
I haven't been able to get info/establish link with my source since last week.
July is running out gradually....

Dear mister, July is almost out. Please what is the update?
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, Ondo Recruitment 2017 by Honeyking(m): 11:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
damesilver:

Dear mister, July is almost out. Please what is the update?

Seriously I don't have any info presently.
Am working on getting the truth of what is going on underneath. I will update the house soon and we will all rejoice by God's grace.
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, Ondo Recruitment 2017 by sharpwriter(m): 1:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
Honeyking:

Seriously I don't have any info presently.
Am working on getting the truth of what is going on underneath. I will update the house soon and we will all rejoice by God's grace.
Bro. Amen to your prayers...you fit help me get connection for there?
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, Ondo Recruitment 2017 by Honeyking(m): 8:56am On Aug 10, 2017
This is typical of what the cabal wants to do as per this recruitment process but God will not allow them.
God is involved, we must laugh at last on this. (Amen)

Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, Ondo Recruitment 2017 by damesilver(m): 12:49pm On Aug 11, 2017
Honeyking:
This is typical of what the cabal wants to do as per this recruitment process but God will not allow them.
God is involved, we must laugh at last on this. (Amen)

Hmm, this is serious o. Thanks for sharing this. Is there any background info from fedploy? Or what's happening, sir?
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, Ondo Recruitment 2017 by Honeyking(m): 11:28pm On Aug 11, 2017
damesilver:

Hmm, this is serious o. Thanks for sharing this. Is there any background info from fedploy? Or what's happening, sir?

I haven't got concrete info till now. Soon I will get it.
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, Ondo Recruitment 2017 by Honeyking(m): 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
House, he who laughs last laughs best according to an English quote.
work is ongoing on the recruitment underneath, there shall be good news soon.
Pls don't throw away your faith now, your prayers are working wonders underneath.
God bless us.
Very very sooooon......
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, Ondo Recruitment 2017 by damesilver(m): 9:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
Honeyking:
House, he who laughs last laughs best according to an English quote.
work is ongoing on the recruitment underneath, there shall be good news soon.
Pls don't throw away your faith now, your prayers are working wonders underneath.
God bless us.
Very very sooooon......

Really? We shall hear good news. Amen. Please furnish us with more detailed info. I think It is uplifting.

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, Ondo Recruitment 2017 by Honeyking(m): 11:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
damesilver:

Really? We shall hear good news. Amen. Please furnish us with more detailed info. I think It is uplifting.

I like your spirit, you are still following the link and topic. I pray that we shall all have testimonies to share together on this.
it's like others have lost hope but I tell you that God is working for us.... I doggedly believe.
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, Ondo Recruitment 2017 by damesilver(m): 6:44am On Aug 22, 2017
Honeyking:

I like your spirit, you are still following the link and topic. I pray that we shall all have testimonies to share together on this.
it's like others have lost hope but I tell you that God is working for us.... I doggedly believe.

I have a friend whose friend claim to have resumed work at the poly. This is not a lie. With the news of reumption to work I guess the whole exercise may be have been completed. Good luck in our future endeavors. Thanks to everyone.
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, Ondo Recruitment 2017 by Honeyking(m): 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
damesilver:

I have a friend whose friend claim to have resumed work at the poly. This is not a lie. With the news of reumption to work I guess the whole exercise may be have been completed. Good luck in our future endeavors. Thanks to everyone.
Well I don't know about that and I haven't heard about that.
I will update you but you don't have to give up like that, even if someone has resumed, it may be in batches.
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, Ondo Recruitment 2017 by damesilver(m): 5:40pm On Aug 24, 2017
Honeyking:

Well I don't know about that and I haven't heard about that.
I will update you but you don't have to give up like that, even if someone has resumed, it may be in batches.

You're right. Thank you, sir. Bless you.

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, Ondo Recruitment 2017 by tubosunadekoya(m): 7:10am On Aug 29, 2017
The information I got was that the federal government as not approved some money and the school is still trying to balance itself with governing council.
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, Ondo Recruitment 2017 by tubosunadekoya(m): 1:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
They have started calling people for their letter

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, Ondo Recruitment 2017 by tubosunadekoya(m): 5:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
They have started calling people for their letter

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It / 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) / Italian Girl Refused Job Because She Has A Nigerian Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.