Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Ok - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ok (700 Views)

Is My Career Choice Ok / ok / GTB Restricted My Account For Over A Month Now. I Am Not Ok. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ok by leonard002(m): 9:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
Modified
Re: Ok by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
go to institute of public analysts and register with them. be doing that one until you get a teaching hospital to do your internship. I feel for you bro
Re: Ok by leonard002(m): 2:06pm On Feb 18, 2017
coollabman:
go to institute of public analysts and register with them. be doing that one until you get a teaching hospital to do your internship. I feel for you bro
Thanks
Re: Ok by Ranchhoddas: 2:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
leonard002:
Hello, fellow Nairalanders, my name is Leonard, and I'm a Medical Laboratory Scientist. I graduated in 2013, from University of Nigeria, and since then I've been going to different hospitals looking for a place to do my internship.

In total, I've been to 14 different hospitals, all to no avail. I'm not a lazy or a non-intelligent graduate. I graduated with a Second Class Honours result, Upper Division, and I'm among the top performers in my class. As a matter of fact, during exams, I frequently conducted several tutorial sessions for lots of my classmates, most of which are through with their internship programs. I really burned the midnight oil when I was in school to ensure that I graduate with a good result.

I really don't know what to do at the moment. I'm confused and dejected. I've waited and waited, I've tried my best. I even left the internship hustle for a year and applied for NYSC. Now, I'm through with service, and I'm still here. Right now, I'm stuck. I can't move forward in anything.
This is really frustrating.

Perhaps it's because I don't have anybody, or because I didn't bribe anyone.

I want to call on anyone reading this, who perhaps has access to any of the teaching hospitals or federal medical centers or any other approved internship center, who can help me to get a placement to please come to my aid. I don't know anyone, but I hope any good willed Nairalander who knows someone can help me out.

Thanks. I'm counting on you guys.

My email address is leonard.chinweuba@gmail.com and my phone number/WhatsApp contact is 08035126774.

I would be eternally grateful if moderators could move my topic to the front page.
Na wa o...Like play like play I don knack one year for house say I dey find internship. But your own serious well well sha. Three plus years no be beans.

(1) (Reply)

Great Websites To Help Build Your Resume / Who Can Teacg Me Programming. I Want To Learn / PHOTO: 11 Years Old Cult Boy Turns Pastor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.