Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,752 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

South African Rapper AKA Announces That He And Bonang Have Broken Up (pictured) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South African Rapper AKA Announces That He And Bonang Have Broken Up (pictured) (679 Views)

Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA / Rapper AKA Caught In Gay Club Doing This (see Photos) / AKA Announces He And Bonang Have Broken Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Rapper AKA Announces That He And Bonang Have Broken Up (pictured) by Chuzzyblog3: 9:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
AKA and Bonang Matheba who were described as one of the most favorite celebrity couples in South Africa have ended their relationship.

The rapper confirmed on his Twitter page this afternoon, tweeting; 'Sad to announce that myself & @bonang_m have broken up. We tried guys,' he wrote on Twitter

Minutes before the shocking announcement he gave a clue to the fact that something was seriously not right with his relationship to the TV personality. 'At my fucking Limit for bullshit.' He tweeted

Over the past few months, the pair were all loved-up, traveling out of the country and featuring in a music video.

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/02/aka-announces-he-and-bonang-have-broken.html

lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: South African Rapper AKA Announces That He And Bonang Have Broken Up (pictured) by Chuzzyblog3: 9:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
Celebs! Issokay
Re: South African Rapper AKA Announces That He And Bonang Have Broken Up (pictured) by KanwuliaExtra: 9:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
Eeeeeeyah.
The first phock is always the sweeeeeetest. grin
After that. . . . Na yahoo-yahoo remain o.
Change your phone # abeg, before the dude notice say ya toto dey smell. Or the babe find out say ya blokos don quench tey tey.

The reason I can only do 1 DAY or Night Stands oooooo

Love ko, love ni! cheesy

Just phock one round, taste and RRRRRRUN.
Thank my H-Agnostic Gawwwd for marriage. cheesy

1 Like

Re: South African Rapper AKA Announces That He And Bonang Have Broken Up (pictured) by KanwuliaExtra: 9:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
duplipost. . . Deleted. kiss
Re: South African Rapper AKA Announces That He And Bonang Have Broken Up (pictured) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
I Fhranciz announce that I don't care. I also think no one cares.

Check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Currently Documenting True African Story In US - See Fans Reaction / Big Brother Naija-thin Tall Tony With His Daughter / See The Huge Python Killed By An Old Man In Gbagada, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.