Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Survival - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Survival (333 Views)

What Was The Most Embarrassing Job You Did B4 And After Graduation For Survival / Do You Still Remember Okwuchi:the Only Survival Of The Sosoliso Plane Crash / Survival In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Survival by Stark7: 9:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
Walking everyday to lectures and thinking about what tomorrow holds instead of lectures has been the order of the day for me cos things changed and I no longer receive cash from home like before. It's got me thinking why my location ain't somewhere in the SE where hustle is concentrated, I mean business ventures. I have got the believe that things will be better and I'll live to tell my story to others.
I recall a message when Apostle Joshua Selman said there was a time he'd take fruit and sachet water and thank God.
I believe what's happening now is a lesson and an avenue to awaken other hidden potentials. I've been good at getting the best out of my peers and helping them attain achieve great stuff.
I even had to stop buying data just to balance myself (I'm using school wi-fi now though).
Sometimes, I come to this forum and see the situation and the rate everyone is determined to make it and I see some struggling to pay bills of their kids.
I see how people rush to threads where cash is being wired to some accounts dropping their bank details.
The current situation of Nigeria is pathetic and some students like myself are being stretched.
Being alive is considered a gift and there's a purpose and role I'm playing and there's even more to do in this life.
Helping people has been part of me and I don't think it will stop when I really become financially stable and wealthy.
I don't know why I'm writing this but I feel I have to express myself somewhere to keep my brain stable at least.
Also, let desperation not make some of you do things you'd regret later.
I've avoided gambling
I've also avoided money doubling schemes.

Others here can share their situations too.
Are things rosy in your end?
What's your food combination like?
What's your mind telling you?

Also, for those of you that have passed this phase, kindly share your story let's pick one or two things from them.

Stay safe and still believe in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

1 Day To Go! All U Need To Know To Be A Video Editor? Attend #empower / How To Save From Nysc Token(19800) / Make Positive Thinking A Lifelong Habit For Good Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.