Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,643 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Please House: How Do I Start Bitcoin Legit Exchange Businesss - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please House: How Do I Start Bitcoin Legit Exchange Businesss (1680 Views)

The Secret Of Shortcode Businesss, And Why You Need To Invest In It / Accessing Funds/grants For Your NGO Or Businesss (part 1) / Please, I Need Enlightenment On How To Start BITCOIN TRADING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please House: How Do I Start Bitcoin Legit Exchange Businesss by kasson(m): 9:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
Bitcoin Experts in the house, please how do I start legit and reliable bitcoin exchange business? Emphasis on where get bitcoin at a very cheap rate and in large quantity to buy. Tanx 4 your contribition.
Re: Please House: How Do I Start Bitcoin Legit Exchange Businesss by nwagbaradav: 11:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
kasson:
Bitcoin Experts in the house, please how do I start legit and reliable bitcoin exchange business? Emphasis on where get bitcoin at a very cheap rate and in large quantity to buy. Tanx 4 your contribition.

whatapp me. contact via my signature.
Re: Please House: How Do I Start Bitcoin Legit Exchange Businesss by kasson(m): 11:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
nwagbaradav:

whatapp me. contact via my signature.
Hello, my contact whatsapp/call 08095387058

Your contact is not is not showing. Tanx
Re: Please House: How Do I Start Bitcoin Legit Exchange Businesss by kasson(m): 7:07am On Feb 18, 2017
Bitcoin Experts in the house please respond! Tanx in advance.
Re: Please House: How Do I Start Bitcoin Legit Exchange Businesss by kasson(m): 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hello
Re: Please House: How Do I Start Bitcoin Legit Exchange Businesss by nwagbaradav: 9:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
kasson:

Hello, my contact whatsapp/call 08095387058

Your contact is not is not showing. Tanx

Try again.... My contact is on my signature...
Re: Please House: How Do I Start Bitcoin Legit Exchange Businesss by PussyKrook: 4:40am On Feb 20, 2017
@ Kasson

Be very careful about people asking you to contact them outside the forum.

Most people here will sell you bitcoins at the current black market rate. This means that you won't likely have enough margin to make good profit.

If you want to invest in BTC as exchanger, you will need to look to maybe bitstamp, or other online sellers.

Go to Reddit, search for Bitcoin exchangers and you will get more than enough. Read the reviews, read user responses, etc.

Just be very careful. Some people here would scam you real good.

if you need further help and guidance, mention me and I will further guide you

3 Likes

Re: Please House: How Do I Start Bitcoin Legit Exchange Businesss by kasson(m): 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
PussyKrook:
@ Kasson

Most people here will sell you bitcoins at the current black market rate. This means that you won't likely have enough margin to make good profit.

If you want to invest in BTC as exchanger, you will need to look to maybe bitstamp, or other online sellers.

Go to Reddit, search for Bitcoin exchangers and you will get more than enough. Read the reviews, read user responses, etc.

Thanks,
Sir, can you guide me step by step on how to do it?
Re: Please House: How Do I Start Bitcoin Legit Exchange Businesss by PussyKrook: 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
kasson:

Thanks,
Sir, can you guide me step by step on how to do it?

Well, I seriously don't know what to advice you on since I don't know what you really want to do.

What kind of exchange do you want to create? big small?
How much do you have to start the exchange business?
Do you already have experience with bitcoin?
Have you created the necessary financial/legal paper work? assuming you want to do it officially?
etc etc

etc etc

All these questions would determine how I can guide you or what to tell you.

If you are not comfortable revealing some info here, you can still send me a message on my profile. When I am less busy, I will reply. Do not drop your email here for me. I wont react to it.

1 Like

Re: Please House: How Do I Start Bitcoin Legit Exchange Businesss by kasson(m): 4:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
PussyKrook:

Well, I seriously don't know what to advice you on since I don't know what you really want to do.

What kind of exchange do you want to create? big small?
How much do you have to start the exchange business?
Do you already have experience with bitcoin?
Have you created the necessary financial/legal paper work? assuming you want to do it officially?
etc etc

etc etc

All these questions would determine how I can guide you or what to tell you.

If you are not comfortable revealing some info here, you can still send me a message on my profile. When I am less busy, I will reply. Do not drop your email here for me. I wont react to it.

Once again thank you for taking time to respond to my thread..To answer your questions, I want to start on a small scale and grow it big. I want to deal purely on bitcoin exchange.

I have been working with bitcoin for over a year now. Also, i have a registered company name with startup capital of $1000
Re: Please House: How Do I Start Bitcoin Legit Exchange Businesss by PussyKrook: 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
kasson:

Once again thank you for taking time to respond to my thread..To answer your questions, I want to start on a small scale and grow it big. I want to deal purely on bitcoin exchange.

I have been working with bitcoin for over a year now. Also, i have a registered company name with startup capital of $1000

I just replied to your email. In your reply kindly say specify some relevant questions and we will take it from there. Meanwhile, I think you have the necessary tools as a start up. Not a lot but sufficient I think.

1 Like

Re: Please House: How Do I Start Bitcoin Legit Exchange Businesss by feelamong(m): 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
Abeg gist me more...I want to set up a local bitcoin exchange and need to be able to get regular cheap bitcoins

PussyKrook:
@ Kasson

Re: Please House: How Do I Start Bitcoin Legit Exchange Businesss by kasson(m): 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
I have repled you sir.
Re: Please House: How Do I Start Bitcoin Legit Exchange Businesss by kasson(m): 6:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hello

(1) (Reply)

How I Made Over $1200 In Two Weeks With Youtube / What Kind Of Profitable Business Can I Do With 600k In Lagos? / Joe Farms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.