Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Why Do Igbos Not Sell Land To Other Tribes In East? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Why Do Igbos Not Sell Land To Other Tribes In East? (2632 Views)

Fire Consumes Part Of Newly Built Block Of Flats In East London (Photos) / Land Banking: Earn 25% ROI In 6months (Guaranteed) in our Buy To Sell Land Promo / Live Like Royalty in East Amber Estate Abijo GRA, Ajah @#11m Per 600sqm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Igbos Not Sell Land To Other Tribes In East? by Oduduwaa: 9:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
I have been hearing this for ages....... I never thought much of it well until recently When my company wanted to divisify our hotel business to east.. But all they kept asking was if we were igbos if not they cannot sell thier lands!.... And i wanna ask igbos this question... WHY DO IGBOS NOT SELL LAND TO OTHER TRIBES?

matured comments pls!!
Re: Why Do Igbos Not Sell Land To Other Tribes In East? by Ikem11(m): 10:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
The day u will leave Igbos alone is the day your life will better. Be careful

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Not Sell Land To Other Tribes In East? by sekundosekundo: 10:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala rule 8
Re: Why Do Igbos Not Sell Land To Other Tribes In East? by Oduduwaa: 10:01pm On Feb 17, 2017
Ikem11:
The day u will leave Igbos alone is the day your life will better. Be careful

I said matured comments!!

I do not need E-Rats on dis thread! angry

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Not Sell Land To Other Tribes In East? by blackboy(m): 10:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
Is that possible? I thought everybody got a price? Perhaps the question should be why are foreigners or non Igbos not buying land in the east? Or rephrased by asking is it true that 100% of the land in the eastern part of Nigeria owned by Easternmost?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Not Sell Land To Other Tribes In East? by themonk(m): 10:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
Do not post false information on nairaland
Re: Why Do Igbos Not Sell Land To Other Tribes In East? by Lunaxskin: 10:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
please don't start this tribal issue again on nairaland. we have enough issues on our hands.
if Ibos will not sell their lands to others ...how does it concern you?
what about others that sell one land to two or more people at once.
we that are half Yoruba's "Afonjas and half Igbo's the Igbos are at the receiving ends of all your tribal wars on nairaland....I know where your driving at but stop for the sake other that are not consumed by hatred.
Re: Why Do Igbos Not Sell Land To Other Tribes In East? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
But other tribes sell to Igbos. Na business. We will buy all South lands.
Re: Why Do Igbos Not Sell Land To Other Tribes In East? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
Oduduwaa:
I have been hearing this for ages....... I never thought much of it well until recently ..... And i wanna ask igbos this question... WHY DO IGBOS NOT SELL LAND TO OTHER TRIBES?

matured comments pls!!

There's only one way to find out. Go to the East with your money. Come back here and let us know how it went down
Re: Why Do Igbos Not Sell Land To Other Tribes In East? by Ikem11(m): 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
Oduduwaa:

I said matured comments!!

I do not need E-Rats on dis thread! angry
if you matured as you claiming you wouldn't have open this trash of a topic. Do Igbos tell u they need birth certificate to buy their land? Or what concerns origin when buying a land. You just a useless fool trying to bring tribal fight. Anu mpama. Afo Jo!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Not Sell Land To Other Tribes In East? by wtfCode: 10:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
Somewhat.
It's a thing of instinctualness in us.
That's why we are igbos

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Not Sell Land To Other Tribes In East? by Ikem11(m): 10:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
Lunaxskin:
please don't start this tribal issue again on nairaland. we have enough issues on our hands.
we that are half Yoruba's "Afonjas and half Igbo's the Igbos are at the receiving ends of all your tribal wars on nairaland....I know where your driving at but stop for the sake other that are not consumed by hatred.
don't mind the he goat

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Not Sell Land To Other Tribes In East? by Huddler: 10:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
What are you going to do with a land in the EAST? we No go sell to una.
Re: Why Do Igbos Not Sell Land To Other Tribes In East? by loopmangoat(m): 10:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
Who knows the brand of rat poison awolowo drank that sent him to his early grave
Is it tomcat or decon or havoc
I need answers

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Not Sell Land To Other Tribes In East? by Oduduwaa: 10:19pm On Feb 17, 2017
ToriBlue:
But other tribes sell to Igbos. Na business. We will buy all South lands.
Ur problem is a problem
Re: Why Do Igbos Not Sell Land To Other Tribes In East? by loopmangoat(m): 10:20pm On Feb 17, 2017
Can afonjas afford to rent a one room in ala igbo talkless of buying lands
I wonder

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Not Sell Land To Other Tribes In East? by nabiz(m): 10:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
To answer your question, since u were born have u ever traveled to south east? do u want a land in south? Which part of south east? And what is your budget?

Pls answer this question or u keep quiet.
Re: Why Do Igbos Not Sell Land To Other Tribes In East? by dikeigbo2(m): 10:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
Stupid questions from a confirmed biased mind...of omo ale shocked
Re: Why Do Igbos Not Sell Land To Other Tribes In East? by Oduduwaa: 10:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
Lunaxskin:

I cleary stated Matured comments i even added pls...... So its not my fault if some moroons unhappy about thier lives bring tribalism into dis simple thread
Re: Why Do Igbos Not Sell Land To Other Tribes In East? by Oduduwaa: 10:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
dikeigbo2:
Stupid questions from a confirmed biased mind...of omo ale shocked

It is your tribe that is Omo Ale not me!
Re: Why Do Igbos Not Sell Land To Other Tribes In East? by Oduduwaa: 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
loopmangoat:
Can afonjas afford to rent a one room in ala igbo talkless of buying lands
I wonder

Lol but you igbos r every where in yoruba land
Re: Why Do Igbos Not Sell Land To Other Tribes In East? by Oduduwaa: 10:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
loopmangoat:
Who knows the brand of rat poison awolowo drank that sent him to his early grave
I need answers

Dont be silly awolowo DID NOT DRINK POISON.
Re: Why Do Igbos Not Sell Land To Other Tribes In East? by loopmangoat(m): 10:50pm On Feb 17, 2017
Oduduwaa:

Dont be silly awolowo DID NOT DRINK POISON.
The reason why I need this poison is to kill one Afonja dog belonging to one of my afonja neighbours
The dog has been a nuisance since it arrived in my area
I need it now

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Not Sell Land To Other Tribes In East? by Oduduwaa: 10:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
loopmangoat:

The reason why I need this poison is to kill one Afonja dog belonging to one of my afonja neighbours
The dog has been a nuisance since it arrived in my area
I need it now
Lol...... I see......Why dont u just eat the dog shebi u r omo igbo
Re: Why Do Igbos Not Sell Land To Other Tribes In East? by loopmangoat(m): 10:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
Oduduwaa:

Lol...... I see......Why dont u just eat the dog shebi u r omo igbo
The way you eat your fellow humans
No thanks i don't eat unclean things
In other news who knows the brand of rat poison awolowo drank that sent him to his early grave

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Not Sell Land To Other Tribes In East? by dikeigbo2(m): 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2017
Oduduwaa:

It is your tribe that is Omo Ale not me!

With your clawed face and clawed mindset and this stupid question,you are actually one grin
Re: Why Do Igbos Not Sell Land To Other Tribes In East? by Montaque(m): 5:34am On Feb 18, 2017
Maybe the land owners don't want to have a hotel near their sacred abode. Some family want to maintain the environmental harmony even after selling a portion of their land. So don't generalise
Re: Why Do Igbos Not Sell Land To Other Tribes In East? by Oduduwaa: 8:19am On Feb 18, 2017
Montaque:
Maybe the land owners don't want to have a hotel near their sacred abode. Some family want to maintain the environmental harmony even after selling a portion of their land. So don't generalise

It wasnt a residential area
Re: Why Do Igbos Not Sell Land To Other Tribes In East? by anochuks08(m): 9:09am On Feb 18, 2017
Oduduwaa:
I have been hearing this for ages....... I never thought much of it well until recently When my company wanted to divisify our hotel business to east.. But all they kept asking was if we were igbos if not they cannot sell thier lands!.... And i wanna ask igbos this question... WHY DO IGBOS NOT SELL LAND TO OTHER TRIBES?

matured comments pls!!
where in SE do you want to buy the land? I can help you, if its in Enugu.
Re: Why Do Igbos Not Sell Land To Other Tribes In East? by plaetton: 9:15am On Feb 18, 2017
Oduduwaa:

matured comments pls!!
Big fat lie.

Did you actually eyewitness landholders telling you this, or is this just another heresay, something you heard ?
Every land that is for sale has a price.

It is ridiculous, very ignorant, insulting , outright dishonest and very mischievous to be insinuating such nonsense on a public forum.
Re: Why Do Igbos Not Sell Land To Other Tribes In East? by jeftalene(m): 7:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
Oduduwaa:

matured comments pls!!

Maybe its part of due diligence!
Meanwhile see the latest prices of building materials in Nigeria and read quality construction tips on www.engineerosaz..com
Re: Why Do Igbos Not Sell Land To Other Tribes In East? by jeftalene(m): 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
Oduduwaa:

matured comments pls!!

Maybe its part of due diligence! I don't think tribalism is attached to it really.
Meanwhile see the latest prices of building materials in Nigeria and read quality construction tips on www.engineerosaz..com

(1) (2) (Reply)

'the GIULIANO' By Sujimoto,acquire An Ultra-luxury In Banana Island / Just In: Land In Abeokuta Ogun State / Plots For Sale At Egbeda Akowonjo,lagos .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.