Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,077 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

Taking The Right First Step! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Taking The Right First Step! (511 Views)

UNIMAID Dental Student Dies 3 Days After Oath-taking (photo) / Almajiri pupils taking Lessons on a drainage in Northern Nigeria(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taking The Right First Step! by easehr: 1:30pm On Dec 08, 2009
Hello All,

Many of us leave tetiary institutions with lots of hopes and aspirations in the job world.
After the little wait, NYSC, we are then ready to be employed.
Then we start getting the turn downs or no reply to our applications.

then comes the frustration and blames on our economy, on our enemies, on the government,

have you actually asked what did you not do right?

have you heard of the term, 'a round peg in a round hole?'

have you discovered yourself, known your competencies to see if they match with the job?

have you tailored your application document properly?

do you explore the right search engine?

have you had the right certifications?

have you tried unsolicited applications?

In all, the early bird catches the worm. If you would arm yourself with the right tools on time, then you would indeed catch the job you desire.

When should I start? you ask. Now!!

Best as a final year student in any of the tetiary institution, better as a recent graduate, good as a corp member, dicey as an unemployed graduate.

You need to know more?

send concerns to easeltd@ymail.com

tell me what kind of help you would need and i will be willing to put you through.

ciao.

(1) (Reply)

FCTA To Stop 124 Unaccredited Private Schools / Futa Students Help / You Can Ask Any Question Concerning Esut 2009/2010 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.