Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Marriage Issues: Tonto Dike Vs A Nairalander Years Back (clips) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marriage Issues: Tonto Dike Vs A Nairalander Years Back (clips) (852 Views)

Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" / Photo: Basketmouth Bumps Into Woman Who Paid Him N800 To Perform Years Back / May D Vs A Wanted Criminal: Thunder Fire Anybody Who Tags Me With This Guy Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Issues: Tonto Dike Vs A Nairalander Years Back (clips) by Rapsino(m): 10:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
I was just running down my Mb when I saw this post about Tonto Dike marriage years back when she stepped out wt her husband. what a Nairalander said about her marriage and the critics he got was much.
Also I saw what Tonto Dike said about her husband when he bought her a car, with the recent issue going on in her marriage i just asked this questions "where is the love?" "what happened in between?"
cc lalasticlala seun

Re: Marriage Issues: Tonto Dike Vs A Nairalander Years Back (clips) by Mikylopez(f): 10:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
marriages dz days are like china phones,most people prefer to option out than to resolve their differences...... grin still doesn't mean I'll stay in an abusive relationship and won't advice anyone to do the same

1 Like

Re: Marriage Issues: Tonto Dike Vs A Nairalander Years Back (clips) by K9Uneet(m): 11:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
Prophetic declaration. Lolz.
Re: Marriage Issues: Tonto Dike Vs A Nairalander Years Back (clips) by nikkypearl(f): 11:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
My case is different
Because I am redeemed of the Lord
And as a covenant child...what affect others is no permitted to affect me.......

Congratulations. ..
Re: Marriage Issues: Tonto Dike Vs A Nairalander Years Back (clips) by omosefeeguaibor(f): 11:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
nikkypearl:
My case is different
Because I am redeemed of the Lord
And as a covenant child...what affect others is no permitted to affect me.......

Congratulations. ..
gbam!
Re: Marriage Issues: Tonto Dike Vs A Nairalander Years Back (clips) by JVgal(f): 11:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
I see them coming back soon

(1) (Reply)

5 Facts About Your Breast You Must Know, #5 Will Shock You / Ese Eriata Of Big Brother Advise To All Ladies With Smelly Vagina / Davido Gambling With Friends Playing Dice Inside His Kitchen As They Display Tho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.