Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Now Selling Lands With Tbc (the Billion Coin) You Can Now Buy Lands With Tbc - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Now Selling Lands With Tbc (the Billion Coin) You Can Now Buy Lands With Tbc (4682 Views)

Now Selling Lands At Haven Garden Estate Enugu / CLEARED & DRY LANDS WITH AN INCREDIBLE VIEW OF THE ATLANTIC OCEAN..INVEST NOW!!! / Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now Selling Lands With Tbc (the Billion Coin) You Can Now Buy Lands With Tbc by monnaky: 11:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
[size=20pt]#CRYPTOCURRENCY WEALTH TRANSFER
BE YOUR OWN LANDLORD WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY PAYMENT.[/size]

[size=15pt]NOW SELLING LANDS WITH TBC (THE BILLION COIN)[/size]

-OWN YOUR OWN LAND NOW
-A LIFE TIME OPPORTUNITY
-LIVE AMONG THE RICH
-WE HAVE 1900 PLOTS OF LAND FOR SALE AT AJAH, LEKKI, LAGOS FOR 80% TBC AND 20% CASH.
-CHOICE LOCATION
-PARADISE BEACH ESTATE
-COMPANY HANDLING INFRASTRUCTURE
-FIRST COME BASIS
-THE LAND IS WORTH A LOT BUT BEEN SOLD FOR TBC COMMUNITY AT A GIVE AWAY PRICE

NB YOU CAN COME WITH YOUR LAWYER TO PREVIEW THE LANDS DOCUMENTS
Please fill the form below if your are interested........ hurry now while this offer last.

https:///forms/3UEcLFtKAA7XK1BP2

1 Like

Re: Now Selling Lands With Tbc (the Billion Coin) You Can Now Buy Lands With Tbc by kayworld2(m): 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
To be part of the TBC community (The Billion Coin),

Grab this opportunity and become millionaire in 2017

Get your at a very cheaper price of 500/TBC.
Contact me. Kay - 0 81 34 6 6 0 0 0 0. Call or whatsapp

Re: Now Selling Lands With Tbc (the Billion Coin) You Can Now Buy Lands With Tbc by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
Tbc for sell at the rate of. N150 per coin call or whatsapp 07068536463
Re: Now Selling Lands With Tbc (the Billion Coin) You Can Now Buy Lands With Tbc by Qriousity(m): 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
monnaky:

-OWN YOUR OWN LAND NOW
-A LIFE TIME OPPORTUNITY
-LIVE AMONG THE RICH
-WE HAVE 1900 PLOTS OF LAND FOR SALE AT AJAH, LEKKI, LAGOS FOR 80% TBC AND 20% CASH.
-CHOICE LOCATION
-PARADISE BEACH ESTATE
-FIRST COME BASIS

Please fill the form below if your are interested........ hurry now while this offer last.

please how can i pay for the land?
Re: Now Selling Lands With Tbc (the Billion Coin) You Can Now Buy Lands With Tbc by Derbiee: 10:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
Please drop your number for the land sales with tbc here. The link to the form is not available
Re: Now Selling Lands With Tbc (the Billion Coin) You Can Now Buy Lands With Tbc by kayworld2(m): 8:57am On Mar 20, 2017
Get your TBC at a very low rate of 400naira per coin.....

You can chat with me on whatsapp on 0 8 1 34 6 6 00 0 0

Re: Now Selling Lands With Tbc (the Billion Coin) You Can Now Buy Lands With Tbc by Jamarkwa(m): 7:34am On Apr 28, 2017
08160067299 interested in lands for tbc
Re: Now Selling Lands With Tbc (the Billion Coin) You Can Now Buy Lands With Tbc by ngozianu(m): 3:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
monnaky:

-OWN YOUR OWN LAND NOW
-A LIFE TIME OPPORTUNITY
-LIVE AMONG THE RICH
-CHOICE LOCATION
-PARADISE BEACH ESTATE
-FIRST COME BASIS

I am interested please send me whatsapp message to 09032123000
Re: Now Selling Lands With Tbc (the Billion Coin) You Can Now Buy Lands With Tbc by ojialo(m): 1:03am On Apr 29, 2017
tbc for sale #100 per coin WhatsApp or call 08146470493
Re: Now Selling Lands With Tbc (the Billion Coin) You Can Now Buy Lands With Tbc by twistakelv: 7:43am On May 04, 2017
Some people are still doubting the authenticity of TBC, I bring you good news; with TBC you can make quite lot of purchases from site or physical exchange, a client bought a Lexus jeep Rx300 using TBC. We sell at affordable price, why not take the advantage now. Price 500/tbc
Call/Whatsapp: 08121656968
Re: Now Selling Lands With Tbc (the Billion Coin) You Can Now Buy Lands With Tbc by rubyzprime: 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2017
please I am Interesred in buying land 09037435956
Re: Now Selling Lands With Tbc (the Billion Coin) You Can Now Buy Lands With Tbc by kkenyz(m): 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
08148258072...., this is my no.pls call or whatsapp me.., I have some TBC and am interested in the land purchase
Re: Now Selling Lands With Tbc (the Billion Coin) You Can Now Buy Lands With Tbc by odjr: 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
i need a land urgently and i want to pay with tbc.. 08109197880 pls call me ASAP

(1) (Reply)

NEW TERRACES At ROXBURY HOMES, LEKKI / Sifang Brand(original) 10kva Diesel Generator Neatly Used For Sale. / Dallas Court 2 Minutes Away From La Campagne Resorts With 6 Months Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.