Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

World Energy Consumption. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / World Energy Consumption. (3763 Views)

Help Data Consumption Is Killing Me / Efficient and Affordable Solar Energy for homes and offices / How To Monitor Your Vehicle Fuel Consumption Either As One Or Fleet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

World Energy Consumption. by Laclasse: 11:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
Going through the statistics of Energy consumption in the world, it is shown that renewable energy especially Solar Energy occupies a very little percentage. I will tell you why.

Having in mind that it is still a developing technology, cost of installation is a major reason for the set back. Of cos we have the political, economic, lets say the macro environment factors playing its part.

It’s a gradual process and I say environ 10years from now, a lot of homes will be powered by Solar Energy all across Africa.

We are developing a cost effective and quality solar panels that adapt and satisfy the African Market.

https://fafricanergy.com/2017/02/17/world-energy-consumption/

Re: World Energy Consumption. by anderssa(m): 11:00am On Aug 29, 2022
Since 2000, global energy consumption has increased by about a third and is projected to continue to grow in the foreseeable future. Global energy demand grew by 2.9% in 2018 and in a business-as-usual scenario, by 2040 global energy consumption will reach 740 million terajoules - equivalent to an additional 30 percent growth. More and more companies start their business in that sector and it is a good way to invest in. What do you think about https://modo.energy/? They believe that to transition to a carbon neutral world, organizations operating in the energy sector needed to be empowered to make the right decisions quickly. Any ideas?

(1) (Reply)

What Capacity of Generator do I need? / Cisco Certified Training Centers In Nigeria / Hi-tech Public Toilet Where Doors Open Automatically After 20 Minutes & Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.