Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,500 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Npower :the Fairest Employment Scheme By The Federal Government - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower :the Fairest Employment Scheme By The Federal Government (2491 Views)

Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! / FGN Graduate Employment Scheme 2018 (APPLY NOW) / Hijack Of Npower Scheme By Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower :the Fairest Employment Scheme By The Federal Government by adaobasi(f): 6:47am On Feb 18, 2017
Npower has been praised by many beneficiaries for being transparent and fair to all.Many beneficiaries have attested to this, and the federal government has achieved its goal of empowering the unemployed Nigerians. Although many who have issues ranging from errors in the applicant's details, Bvn issues for married women who changed names should be looked into as many has sent their correct details using the npower e-mail selection@npower.gov.ng.

1 Like

Re: Npower :the Fairest Employment Scheme By The Federal Government by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin

I doubt anything is free and fair in this country.
Re: Npower :the Fairest Employment Scheme By The Federal Government by adaobasi(f): 7:04am On Feb 18, 2017
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin
commend the government, they are trying.
Re: Npower :the Fairest Employment Scheme By The Federal Government by AutosBay(m): 7:26am On Feb 18, 2017
adaobasi:

Error

1 Like

Re: Npower :the Fairest Employment Scheme By The Federal Government by AutosBay(m): 7:27am On Feb 18, 2017
[s][/s]
adaobasi:
Npower has been praised by many beneficiaries for being transparent and fair to all.Many beneficiaries have attested to this, and the federal government has achieved its goal of empowering the unemployed Nigerians. Although many who have issues ranging from errors in the applicant's details, Bvn issues for married women who changed names should be looked into as many has sent their correct details using the npower e-mail selection@npower.gov.ng.

Error

1 Like

Re: Npower :the Fairest Employment Scheme By The Federal Government by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 18, 2017
adaobasi:

Have you been paid for December and January?
Re: Npower :the Fairest Employment Scheme By The Federal Government by janengozi(f): 7:40am On Feb 18, 2017
because they paid you
Re: Npower :the Fairest Employment Scheme By The Federal Government by adaobasi(f): 8:07am On Feb 18, 2017
janengozi:
because they paid you
I have not been paid,but the government is sorting out things for the unpaid beneficiaries.
Re: Npower :the Fairest Employment Scheme By The Federal Government by Histrings08(m): 8:08am On Feb 18, 2017
I must say, they really tried
Re: Npower :the Fairest Employment Scheme By The Federal Government by BrutusOj(m): 8:27am On Feb 18, 2017
Npower is advance NYSC and not a job scheme. The government can not be fair or transparent when it's a real job. What happened to the FIRS recruitment of last year? when was the last time these agencies/parastatals (SON, NAFDAC, NNRA, NERC, NITT, NACA, PTDF, NUC, etc) advertised or recruit?

2 Likes

Re: Npower :the Fairest Employment Scheme By The Federal Government by Nbote(m): 8:42am On Feb 18, 2017
BrutusOj:
Npower is advance NYSC and not a job scheme. The government can not be fair or transparent when it's a real job. What happened to the FIRS recruitment of last year? when was the last time these agencies/parastatals (SON, NAFDAC, NNRA, NERC, NITT, NACA, PTDF, NUC, etc) advertised or recruit?

U dey mind d moronic OP who's singing like a bird probably cos she's getting 30k stipends for 2yrs IT. I guess d CBN, FIRS, Civil Defense, NNPC and other MDA's is black since nPower is fair..

5 Likes

Re: Npower :the Fairest Employment Scheme By The Federal Government by adaobasi(f): 8:45am On Feb 18, 2017
If you have not been paid due to your errors, scan an evidence and send to selection@npower.gov.ng
Re: Npower :the Fairest Employment Scheme By The Federal Government by dultmax(m): 8:52am On Feb 18, 2017
Nbote:

U dey mind d moronic OP who's singing like a bird probably cos she's getting 30k stipends for 2yrs IT. I guess d CBN, FIRS, Civil Defense, NNPC and other MDA's is black since nPower is fair..

He needs to sing.... Afterall all those above listed agencies have been partial since the time of inception but at least someone is trying to make people feel like they are remembered.... No government in Nigeria history have budget for the unemployed except PMB... Who cares if you hate him?
If gej have many beneficiaries from his Sure p and you win programme....he wouldn't have been booted out like that...

2 Likes

Re: Npower :the Fairest Employment Scheme By The Federal Government by BrutusOj(m): 8:53am On Feb 18, 2017
Nbote:

Her eyes will clear when her time elapses.i see Npower as a means to cover up for the failure to provide jobs for the unemployed people. They shares juicy jobs for the political elites and then send ordinary Nigerians into villages in the name of Npower
Re: Npower :the Fairest Employment Scheme By The Federal Government by adaobasi(f): 9:45am On Feb 18, 2017
Am an unpaid npower beneficiary, caused by unmatched records due to change if name after marriage,but npower team has advised us to send a scanned evidence to selection@ npower. gov ng.So if you have such problem do what you have been told an wait .

1 Like

Re: Npower :the Fairest Employment Scheme By The Federal Government by Esidene977: 9:53am On Feb 18, 2017
I have not been paid, i don't understand what you mean, how do i scan the evidence pls help out.
Re: Npower :the Fairest Employment Scheme By The Federal Government by Esidene977: 10:00am On Feb 18, 2017
My account name is not showing on the npvn, and as such I have not been paid, how do i scan this evidence? pls help me
Re: Npower :the Fairest Employment Scheme By The Federal Government by Nbote(m): 10:23am On Feb 18, 2017
dultmax:

He needs to sing.... Afterall all those above listed agencies have been partial since the time of inception but at least someone is trying to make people feel like they are remembered.... No government in Nigeria history have budget for the unemployed except PMB... Who cares if you hate him?
If gej have many beneficiaries from his Sure p and you win programme....he wouldn't have been booted out like that...

Oga I don't know y some of U can't make do without making baseless comparisons.. U do realize youwin and SureP are the same as d Npower program with the Npower even a more shortsided one right? Anyways I don't intend to get into any argument with you on how Youwin and Sure P programs changed lives. I hope d Npower is changing urs though

1 Like

Re: Npower :the Fairest Employment Scheme By The Federal Government by olusola23: 11:06am On Feb 18, 2017
pls anyone with info for those who applied and are yet to be shortlisted. because I don't know the criteria they used for their selection...biko
Re: Npower :the Fairest Employment Scheme By The Federal Government by africanman85: 11:15am On Feb 18, 2017
My info is complete on my profile but the verified logo is not showing on my account and there is no option for device selection. Pls wat do I do ?
Re: Npower :the Fairest Employment Scheme By The Federal Government by Folksyharry(m): 11:42am On Feb 18, 2017
BrutusOj:

I was going to point out the FIRS and CBN recruitment but you even said better. The NPower is not a reliable transparency test when you consider the post above.

1 Like

Re: Npower :the Fairest Employment Scheme By The Federal Government by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 18, 2017
olusola23:
pls anyone with info for those who applied and are yet to be shortlisted. because I don't know the criteria they used for their selection...biko
Applicants were selected on the basis of their performance in the online assessement test which all applicants took.
Re: Npower :the Fairest Employment Scheme By The Federal Government by BrutusOj(m): 1:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
Folksyharry:

I was going to point out the FIRS and CBN recruitment but you even said better. The NPower is not a reliable transparency test when you consider the post above.
It's annoying to see those over there treat us like we are fools while some people applaud them over inconsequential stuffs like Npower which will contribute nothing to your job experience when you apply for real jobs
Re: Npower :the Fairest Employment Scheme By The Federal Government by janengozi(f): 1:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
adaobasi:
If you have not been paid due to your errors, scan an evidence and send to selection@npower.gov.ng

what are you scanning when you don't even know the error and NOA official said you are well verified
Re: Npower :the Fairest Employment Scheme By The Federal Government by janengozi(f): 1:55pm On Feb 18, 2017
adaobasi:
Am an unpaid npower beneficiary, caused by unmatched records due to change if name after marriage,but npower team has advised us to send a scanned evidence to selection@ npower. gov ng.So if you have such problem do what you have been told an wait .

sis,what of people that didn't change their name
Re: Npower :the Fairest Employment Scheme By The Federal Government by AutosBay(m): 6:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
Histrings08:
I must say, they really tried

Error
Re: Npower :the Fairest Employment Scheme By The Federal Government by dultmax(m): 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nbote:

Oga I don't know y some of U can't make do without making baseless comparisons.. U do realize youwin and SureP are the same as d Npower program with the Npower even a more shortsided one right? Anyways I don't intend to get into any argument with you on how Youwin and Sure P programs changed lives. I hope d Npower is changing urs though

Laffing in swahili
Who are the beneficiaries of surep? Useless scam
Re: Npower :the Fairest Employment Scheme By The Federal Government by kenerek: 10:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
Get your CV written professionally for just N3500 only . Just send a mail to info@kayceeinspires.com . It comes with complementary counseling relationships,career and personal finance.

(1) (Reply)

Thinking On Becoming A Flight Attendant? How, Salary And Requirement. / Faith Academy: Are They Trying To Cheat Us? / COCA COLA FREE Training and Data Give Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.