Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

27 Reasons Why You Should Use Telegram - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 27 Reasons Why You Should Use Telegram (16144 Views)

Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story / Why You Should Use Only The Left Ear To Answer Phone Calls / Why You Should Use Telegram Instead Of Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 27 Reasons Why You Should Use Telegram by BackToLife: 2:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
TechEnthusiast:
4-Pinned Messages
How many times has it happened that an important message is posted on a groupand you miss it as the chat gets crowded with follow up messages Pin message lets the admins pin important message at the top. It also gives an option to notify every member if they have muted the group.
Re: 27 Reasons Why You Should Use Telegram by lordwar(f): 3:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
ahahnow:
are you being paid to sell this to us or what? who cares?
no one is being paid for this its just a favoured doing to let you enjoy many unlimited things you might have never heard of
Re: 27 Reasons Why You Should Use Telegram by lordwar(f): 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
Olu317:
Telegram has been useful for years and still holding on tight...
you're right but many people don't know this especially it unlimited features
Re: 27 Reasons Why You Should Use Telegram by lordwar(f): 3:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
peterson02:
somebody should help am unable to download movies and books from telegram
general world movies TV shows seasonal and none seasonal movies all books of all kinds worldwide are there on telegram and you'll meet many people there with high knowledge to teach and show you step by step guide of anything you'll like to know or learn all for free just join the freebies link and thank me later
Re: 27 Reasons Why You Should Use Telegram by lordwar(f): 3:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hollyb:
Telegram is a good app, the only problem I have with it is that you can't clear all chats when you're in a group. Even when u clear all the chats u still keep seeing them. Am afraid the bulk of messages will slow down my phone
you're totally wrong you can delete and clear any chat you want either automatically or manually its won't even slow down your phone be it a 512ram phone or less telegram is far better lighter and different from WhatsApp especially with this new updated version
Re: 27 Reasons Why You Should Use Telegram by lordwar(f): 3:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
JeffreyJames:
Y'all just want to force Telegram down our throats shaaaaaaaa...How many IMs we go get for phone na undecided
uninstall every other im you have and stick with telegram cause its the best of all

1 Like

Re: 27 Reasons Why You Should Use Telegram by lordwar(f): 3:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
Dyt:
I stopped using telegram after LARA took my $$$
cry cry
please next time don't join any ponzi scheme instead join the freebies link and enjoy endless wonders on your android and PC lot of techy boys and girls men and women are in there teaching all newbies endless tutorials
Re: 27 Reasons Why You Should Use Telegram by lordwar(f): 3:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
TechEnthusiast:

Yea,i like d group,1.9k members all Nigerians
its because that group is the world best freebies group and its the first freebies group to reach such numbers of members and its even more than that as of this moment
Re: 27 Reasons Why You Should Use Telegram by JeffreyJames(m): 4:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
lordwar:
uninstall every other im you have and stick with telegram cause its the best of all

It's bullshit undecided...I have it... and I put it in the same category as Viber and co because they're too..."heavy".If you know what I mean.
Re: 27 Reasons Why You Should Use Telegram by Hollyb(f): 4:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
lordwar:
you're totally wrong you can delete and clear any chat you want either automatically or manually its won't even slow down your phone be it a 512ram phone or less telegram is far better lighter and different from WhatsApp especially with this new updated version
how will I clear automatically?
Re: 27 Reasons Why You Should Use Telegram by emekaRaj(m): 4:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
All this things no too much for one app in a phone, abi na for laptop ni.

Some app go do too much an forget d basics, dats why they won't sell
Re: 27 Reasons Why You Should Use Telegram by lordwar(f): 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hollyb:
how will I clear automatically?
join the freebies link to learn more cause seeing is believing
Re: 27 Reasons Why You Should Use Telegram by lordwar(f): 5:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
emekaRaj:
All this things no too much for one app in a phone, abi na for laptop ni.

Some app go do too much an forget d basics, dats why they won't sell
its for both android and PC and iOS too not much but got lot of follow come fun
Re: 27 Reasons Why You Should Use Telegram by lordwar(f): 5:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
JeffreyJames:

It's bullshit undecided...I have it... and I put it in the same category as Viber and co because they're too..."heavy".If you know what I mean.
maybe you're missing something out
Re: 27 Reasons Why You Should Use Telegram by Olu317(m): 10:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
lordwar:
you're right but many people don't know this especially it unlimited features
You know Africans and the mentality of throwing things away instead to develop such products with enhanced productivity but nay we won't. The advent of more sophisticated machine phones and alternative in the Telecom sector made a lot of people think it is outdated but lacked the projection on the fact that once ITC improves, all the telecommunications gadgets will always be directly improved upon. Little do many people know its accessibility and timely capability. Even big companies hardly use anyone in Nigeria. They just make me laugh every time I hear of such or remember it .
Re: 27 Reasons Why You Should Use Telegram by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
I didn't post these so that some people will just come and ask me such bullshit about whether i was paid or not.Remember i ain't forcing you,if you like use it or not,its entirely up to you.Everyone who uses messaging apps knows how to judge superiority between such apps and telegram is superior,they aren't begging you to join.Stick to your obsolete messenger,thats your problem.

3 Likes

Re: 27 Reasons Why You Should Use Telegram by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hollyb:
Telegram is a good app, the only problem I have with it is that you can't clear all chats when you're in a group. Even when u clear all the chats u still keep seeing them. Am afraid the bulk of messages will slow down my phone
Just mute the group,tap the 3 dot at the right hand corner and mute.
Re: 27 Reasons Why You Should Use Telegram by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
ahahnow:
are you being paid to sell this to us or what? who cares?
Check my previous post,i aint begging you.
Re: 27 Reasons Why You Should Use Telegram by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
JeffreyJames:

Lol all telegram stuffs are in cloud,so it aint heavy,its 15 mb,while the whatsapp you use is slmost 30mb,which is heavier?
Re: 27 Reasons Why You Should Use Telegram by Hollyb(f): 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
TechEnthusiast:

Just mute the group,tap the 3 dot at the right hand corner and mute.
okay, thanks
Re: 27 Reasons Why You Should Use Telegram by kogbaski99: 5:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
TechEnthusiast:
13-Picture In Picture
Want to continue chatting while watching a YouTube video? Picture-In-Picture lets you chat and watch YouTube videos at the same time. It shrinks the screen to a smallersize which you can drag anywhere. As of now only Youtube and Vimeo links work with Picture-in-Picture.

But is it better than whatsapp or snapchat?
Re: 27 Reasons Why You Should Use Telegram by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
kogbaski99:

But is it better than whatsapp or snapchat?
Far better,check it out on playstore.
Re: 27 Reasons Why You Should Use Telegram by Amigos12(m): 11:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
lordwar:
hope you're still enjoying the unlimited browsing currently on 49GB

pls can u send me the link of the telegram group u guys belong to?
Re: 27 Reasons Why You Should Use Telegram by Amigos12(m): 11:34am On Jul 19, 2017
lordwar:
whatspp me for it
No probs
Re: 27 Reasons Why You Should Use Telegram by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
Another goose chase
Re: 27 Reasons Why You Should Use Telegram by Mavix1994: 8:39am On Jul 07, 2020
How do i lock a group chat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From The Itel S11 Trial Event In Lagos / Embattled HTC Announces Plan To Sack 1500 Workers. / Why You Shouldn't Subscribe To DND (Do Not Disturb)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.