Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

General Overseer Caught Pants Down With Wife Of A Military Man And Another Woman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / General Overseer Caught Pants Down With Wife Of A Military Man And Another Woman (1527 Views)

Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold / Tenant Catches Landlord With Wife In Bed In Osun, Kills Him Instantly / Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Overseer Caught Pants Down With Wife Of A Military Man And Another Woman by okevibes: 8:19am On Feb 18, 2017
General Overseer Caught Pants Down With Wife Of A Military Man And Another Woman
When I was growing up, the few times that such nonsense ever happened in my area, the men and women in the act were taken to pastors who prayed for them to be delivered from the spirit controlling and pushing them into such shameful act. But these days, some pastors are the one getting controlled by that same spirit. The General Overseer of Maximum Deliverance Church, Pastor John Simon recently was caught live in the act by military men sent by a top military officer to secretly monitor the Pastor and his wife…

- See more at: http://www.mkgist.info/general-overseer-caught-pants-wife-military-man-another-woman/

Re: General Overseer Caught Pants Down With Wife Of A Military Man And Another Woman by pyyxxaro: 8:22am On Feb 18, 2017
Uncle blogger well done oh undecided
Re: General Overseer Caught Pants Down With Wife Of A Military Man And Another Woman by Ayoemrys(m): 8:22am On Feb 18, 2017
God have mercy,and some fool go dey prostrate under his feet to pray them,their daddy GO,their father in the lord,too bad,
Re: General Overseer Caught Pants Down With Wife Of A Military Man And Another Woman by Amebo123: 8:31am On Feb 18, 2017
Why is the pastor fully dressed and the woman naked?
Re: General Overseer Caught Pants Down With Wife Of A Military Man And Another Woman by axeman2(m): 8:32am On Feb 18, 2017
GOD HAVE MERCY BY THEIR FRUIT WE SHALL KNOW THEM.
Re: General Overseer Caught Pants Down With Wife Of A Military Man And Another Woman by nNEOo(m): 8:32am On Feb 18, 2017
Why are they beating him nau angry
Re: General Overseer Caught Pants Down With Wife Of A Military Man And Another Woman by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 18, 2017
some women and apa amu sef.....

Re: General Overseer Caught Pants Down With Wife Of A Military Man And Another Woman by hungryboy(m): 8:41am On Feb 18, 2017
All this fake Pastors sha
Him don see people wife toto sotey him title come change from General Overseer to General Over See Her
After those army men go finish with am, Him no go dey like see Pesin wife unclothedness again
Re: General Overseer Caught Pants Down With Wife Of A Military Man And Another Woman by femolacqua(m): 8:43am On Feb 18, 2017
OMG, what a pity
Re: General Overseer Caught Pants Down With Wife Of A Military Man And Another Woman by Origin(f): 9:19am On Feb 18, 2017
"Why is the pastor fully dressed and the woman Unclad?"

I like the way you're thinking.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Court Order? / Man Brutally Murdered In Logo LGA Of Benue State(photos) / I’m proud of my dad but I’m not like him - Son of robber, Anini replies critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.