Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Web Development With Flash (Free Tools and Info) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Web Development With Flash (Free Tools and Info) (2443 Views)

I Need Who Will Design A Logo For Me With Flash Animation Stuff I Will Pay.. / Please I Need Help And Info About Where To Learn Animation / Design Competitions Worldwide: Links And Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Development With Flash (Free Tools and Info) by FiBnigeria: 2:15am On Dec 08, 2005
I WANT SOME BODY TO TEACH ME FLASH IN WEBSITE DESIGNING AND WHERE TO GET THEM

Hell everybody,
I am a Nigeria website builder who wants to know more about flash and how to use it for free and where to get them.
all i want is for free.

Re: Web Development With Flash (Free Tools and Info) by Farriel(m): 11:23am On Dec 08, 2005
You sure want a lot, don't you? I personally believe there's no greater resource for anything on the web than Google...so you could check it out...OK?

BTW, get a copy of Flash MX 2004 Professional and start working on the basic tutorials found bundled in the Help section...it's always a great starting point for beginners...
Re: Web Development With Flash (Free Tools and Info) by skima(m): 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2005
get a Person of go to a nearby computer school.
Re: Web Development With Flash (Free Tools and Info) by Afam(m): 11:47am On Dec 09, 2005
No one will teach you what you need to know for free.

It costs money to learn any application properly and unless the person is running a charity organisation, you will have to pay to get information that is valuable.

Even cheap training schools end up providing you with information you can access free of charge if you spent more time looking for it yourself.
Re: Web Development With Flash (Free Tools and Info) by ekaF(f): 3:03am On Aug 13, 2020
properties4sale:
19 years for PH. Interested? Let me know.

(1) (Reply)

My Logo Design And ... / Who Knows About Autocad / Design Your Poster And Flyers (cheap Price) Order Anywhere You Are.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.