Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Your Preferred Home Tutors - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Preferred Home Tutors (446 Views)

Why Were Male Children Preferred Over Female Children? Partriarchy? / Home Tutors At Affordable Rates In Lekki/ajah / Efficient Home Tutors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Preferred Home Tutors by PDHomeTutors: 9:31am On Feb 18, 2017
At Parents' Delight Home Tutors(PDHomeTutors), we give the best one-on-one training to children and/or adults at your designated places.

We have details of highly qualified Tutors in our database out of which we deploy to your homes at your request.

We are aware you do not have the time to do background checks of Tutors you would have loved to recruit to your homes. At PDHomeTutors, we go a step further by doing background checks of our teachers, hence you can be rest assured of the personalities of those training your children.

We are aware those you personally recruit may decide to abandon you mid-way, we have solutions to that as if for any reason any of our teacher has reasons to leave, we replace with a new one from our database, thereby ensuring there is no disruption in the program we have for your children.

Visit our website (www.pdhometutors.com) or call our lines (09081555560 , 08159727964).

We promise you will get the best.

1 Like

Re: Your Preferred Home Tutors by Kobicove(m): 8:23am On Feb 20, 2017
What is the range of your charges?

(1) (Reply)

Law To Ban Polygamy - Emir Of Kano / My Parents Dropped Me At Almajiri Since 2015 - Touching Story Of Ibrahim / Letter To My Son Titled "My Wife, My Glory"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.