Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

INTERESTING: Inside The Private Jet Of One Of The Richest Pastors In Africa (PHO - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / INTERESTING: Inside The Private Jet Of One Of The Richest Pastors In Africa (PHO (602 Views)

10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars / Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke / Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INTERESTING: Inside The Private Jet Of One Of The Richest Pastors In Africa (PHO by eberej: 10:42am On Feb 18, 2017
The man of God has three private jets, which he got in two years. The jets are not only for personal use, they are part of his company, SB Airways fleet, a lucrative VIP travel airways. See photos of them below: ... http://thebigtin..com.ng/2017/02/interesting-inside-private-jet-of-one.html

1 Like

Re: INTERESTING: Inside The Private Jet Of One Of The Richest Pastors In Africa (PHO by icybeth(m): 10:47am On Feb 18, 2017
I pity d poor members with thier free donations in their churches
Re: INTERESTING: Inside The Private Jet Of One Of The Richest Pastors In Africa (PHO by johnydon22(m): 11:14am On Feb 18, 2017
la click la bend
Re: INTERESTING: Inside The Private Jet Of One Of The Richest Pastors In Africa (PHO by hahn(m): 11:17am On Feb 18, 2017
La click la pay offering
Re: INTERESTING: Inside The Private Jet Of One Of The Richest Pastors In Africa (PHO by HealthConscious(f): 11:18am On Feb 18, 2017
he got that in 2 years. At my current rate, I wouldn't even get that even if I worked my whole life. sad
Re: INTERESTING: Inside The Private Jet Of One Of The Richest Pastors In Africa (PHO by GoodMuyis(m): 8:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
hahn:
La click la pay offering

AdSense offering
on behalf of 10 clicks I donate hahn
Re: INTERESTING: Inside The Private Jet Of One Of The Richest Pastors In Africa (PHO by hahn(m): 11:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
GoodMuyis:

AdSense offering
on behalf of 10 clicks I donate hahn

Haha

That one na bad donation tongue

(1) (Reply)

Is There An Afterlife? / Demons In The Congregation Posing As Believers / Muslim Lecturer Plans To Take TB Joshua To Court For Saying Jesus Christ Is God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.