Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Your Hands Are Full Of Blood, Pastor Olumide Tells Fulani Herdsmen - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Hands Are Full Of Blood, Pastor Olumide Tells Fulani Herdsmen (265 Views)

Download Over 40 Free Mp3 Audios And Ebook By Pastor Olumide Emmanuel / Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death / Fulani Herdsmen: Father Mbaka Protests Against Murder Of Paul Offu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Hands Are Full Of Blood, Pastor Olumide Tells Fulani Herdsmen by NFFGG: 10:49am On Feb 18, 2017
Read below reaction by PASTOR OLUMIDE AKINRINLOLA as copied from his facebook page about thé offer made to the federal government by the fulani group to be protecting refineries and pipelines.

Are the story below as copied:

"We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group

The Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association, MACBAN, North West zone has offered to assist the Federal Government in the protection of refineries and pipelines.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/02/17/fulani-group-offers-protect-refineries-pipelines/

My view on this:

So, they also Want contracts like the ex militants.Is this the reason behind Killing of innocent citizens, raping women and invading farmland? Isaiah 1vs15 on my mind: "And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood."

Olumide Akinrinlola"
Re: Your Hands Are Full Of Blood, Pastor Olumide Tells Fulani Herdsmen by Musampa73(m): 11:02am On Feb 18, 2017
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

How Do God Work / What Makes A Great Sermon? / Transformed By That Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.