Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:20 AM

10 Hollywood Couples Reveal The Secrets To Keeping Their Marriages Strong After - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Hollywood Couples Reveal The Secrets To Keeping Their Marriages Strong After (718 Views)

Photos Of Bianca Ojukwu Keeping Fit At Home During Lockdown / COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo / Top 10 Hollywood Popular Celebrities With Biggest Boobs, Sexy Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Hollywood Couples Reveal The Secrets To Keeping Their Marriages Strong After by nadirinamata: 1:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
Whether couples want to admit it or not, everlasting love in Hollywood isn’t exactly the easiest task.

In a city where relationship statuses fluctuate month after month, some pop culture fans may even be quick to say “love is dead” whenever a major breakup hits the press.

Ultimately, many A-list couples have managed to defy the odds and remind fans that romance is alive and well.

In honor of Couples Week at E! News, we’re celebrating 10 couples who have passed the 20-year milestone in their marriage. In other words, these

As to what’s their secret to keeping the spark alive, we’ll let them explain in their own words.

1. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith: Gifts and presents are sweet, but so are a few thoughtful words. “You have been the greatest gift to me in that way, by being a fire of inspiration in my heart,” Jada recently shared on social media. “I love you always. To the king of kings.”

2. Harry Hamlin and Lisa Rinna: In between gushing over her hubby on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Lisa recently admitted there is no secret to a happy marriage. “It’s just work. It takes work. It takes communication. It takes some luck, a lot of mutual respect,” she told BravoTV. “I think we got really, really lucky.”

3. Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick: Sometimes the best relationships start from solid friendships. “We really are friends beyond everything else and we talk a lot,” Matthew told Meredith Vieira when sharing his advice to couples. “Keep talking I guess, I know how cliché that is. Too much silence is definitely not a good idea.”

4. Sylvester Stallone and Jennifer Flavin: While the couple still has a few more months to go until they ring in 20 years as a married couple, the love was clearly visible during a recent appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. He was “the sweetest guy I have ever met. I mean I just fell in love with you when I met you,” Jennifer shared. Sylvester later joked, “Basically just keep my mouth shut and don’t cause waves.”

5. Candace Cameron Bure and Valeri Bure: While celebrating her 20-year wedding anniversary, the Fuller House star admitted that things aren’t always perfect. Faith, however, can provide a helping hand. “I couldn’t be more proud to be here and love my man the way I do,” Candace shared on social media. “Neither of us are perfect, far from it, and will continue to make mistakes because we are human. God’s word and His grace see us through—striving to be the best of ourselves in Him. To God be the glory. Thank you for an awesome 20 years together. I pray for another 60. Amen.”
More on- http://olasazzy.com/2017/02/17/10-hollywood-couples-reveal-the-secrets-to-keeping-their-marriages-strong-after-more-than-20-years/

Re: 10 Hollywood Couples Reveal The Secrets To Keeping Their Marriages Strong After by Drinokrane: 2:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
FTC post

(1) (Reply)

Akpororo Dancing Half Naked In The Street Of Okoko / Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted for the housemates (pictured) / Tonto Dikeh Shares New Picture With A Strong Message For Her Fans.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.