Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:39 PM

Nigerian Artistes To Rake In Millions From Digital Sales - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Nigerian Artistes To Rake In Millions From Digital Sales (986 Views)

Whatsapp To Stop Working On MILLIONS Of Phones This Month - Is Yours On The List / How To Make Millions Of Naira Setting Up A Jamb Cbt Center And A Training Fcilit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Artistes To Rake In Millions From Digital Sales by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
Fastest growing music download and streaming platform, Boom Player, which launched on Google Play Store in April 2016 has reached over 1m installations or downloads. This translates to more Nigerian artistes getting enriched.

This development rightly places Boom Player as the leader of the pack while giving a wide gap to its competing platforms across Africa. Boom Player has been on a runaway success since it started operations just over a year ago.

The service, founded by the giant telecommunications company, TECNO Mobile now has more than 6 million app installations in total, thanks to its pre-install strategy. Boom Player boasts of 400k+ Daily Active Users i.e music lovers who actively stream or download songs and videos of their favourite artists.

‘It’s very easy for music lovers to fall in love with the Boom Player app because it gives them what they want. From timely updates of latest releases in both audio and video formats, to lyrics and so many other amazing and interactive features available on the app, it is not a surprise that we have reached this milestone in such a short time, we only just put Boom Player in the Google Play Store 9 months ago, said Oye Akideinde, General Manager of the Mobile Apps Department, TECNO Mobile. ‘A new version of Boom Player app, which will blow our users mind, is also set to be released by March, 2017. Our target is to reach 1M Daily Active Users by December, 2017’, He continued.

Boom Player has become a must-have app for every music lover and a service that every artist needs to latch on to in order to connect with their fans while making revenue for their music sale.

Source: http://www.leadership.ng/entertainment/570381/nigerian-artistes-to-rake-in-millions-from-digital-sales
Re: Nigerian Artistes To Rake In Millions From Digital Sales by PMBfirstson(m): 3:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
Tecno and bragging are like lie muhammed and lie....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artistes To Rake In Millions From Digital Sales by Turks: 4:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
OK
Re: Nigerian Artistes To Rake In Millions From Digital Sales by excanny: 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
I really need to download this Boom Player. People have been talking about it seriously.
Re: Nigerian Artistes To Rake In Millions From Digital Sales by Behankey(m): 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
PMBfirstson:
Bragging? How? It's very easy. Check the Google play store and see how many downloads the app has. I think one have to commend the Tecno guys for coming up with useful stuffs.
Re: Nigerian Artistes To Rake In Millions From Digital Sales by scarycuteface(m): 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
I'm impressed with the app. Love it's interface with the up to date upload of songs.
Re: Nigerian Artistes To Rake In Millions From Digital Sales by Techm8: 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
I used to think the app was exclusive to Tecno phones, didn't know it's on playstore. Nice, will give it a try.
Re: Nigerian Artistes To Rake In Millions From Digital Sales by shiftback: 8:33am On Feb 26, 2017
Techm8:
I used to think the app was exclusive to Tecno phones, didn't know it's on playstore. Nice, will give it a try.
Have you tried it? How's the app? is it worth my hard earned data? grin
Re: Nigerian Artistes To Rake In Millions From Digital Sales by seghordy: 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
where is th lie here
PMBfirstson:
Re: Nigerian Artistes To Rake In Millions From Digital Sales by seghordy: 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
are you a lover of African music
then you must have it on your device
excanny:
I really need to download this Boom Player. People have been talking about it seriously.
Re: Nigerian Artistes To Rake In Millions From Digital Sales by seghordy: 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
no long story
i think he is a hater of Tecno
Behankey:
Bragging? How? It's very easy. Check the Google play store and see how many downloads the app has. I think one have to commend the Tecno guys for coming up with useful stuffs.
Re: Nigerian Artistes To Rake In Millions From Digital Sales by seghordy: 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
yea
scarycuteface:
I'm impressed with the app. Love it's interface with the up to date upload of songs.
Re: Nigerian Artistes To Rake In Millions From Digital Sales by seghordy: 3:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
the app is really good but they don't have all the latest albums
like olamide's recent album 'Glory'
Re: Nigerian Artistes To Rake In Millions From Digital Sales by excanny: 3:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
This app made me delete my former music app. Didnt know what Ive been missing before.
Re: Nigerian Artistes To Rake In Millions From Digital Sales by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
PMBfirstson:

You sure arent in this planet to know the real thing
Re: Nigerian Artistes To Rake In Millions From Digital Sales by Techm8: 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2017
shiftback:
Have you tried it? How's the app? is it worth my hard earned data? grin
Totally worth it. Mr Eazi's new album is available on there
Re: Nigerian Artistes To Rake In Millions From Digital Sales by scarycuteface(m): 12:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
seghordy:
yea
Have you seen the updated one? It's way better. Dunno how the Tecno guys came up with that beautiful UI
Re: Nigerian Artistes To Rake In Millions From Digital Sales by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
seghordy:
the app is really good but they don't have all the latest albums
like olamide's recent album 'Glory'

Maybe he is not signed on yet.
Re: Nigerian Artistes To Rake In Millions From Digital Sales by seghordy: 10:42am On Mar 30, 2017
ok thanks man
Iamdemola:

Maybe he is not signed on yet.
Re: Nigerian Artistes To Rake In Millions From Digital Sales by seghordy: 10:51am On Mar 30, 2017
i have downloaded it
it is really cool
scarycuteface:
Have you seen the updated one? It's way better. Dunno how the Tecno guys came up with that beautiful UI
Re: Nigerian Artistes To Rake In Millions From Digital Sales by seghordy: 10:56am On Mar 30, 2017
oga say that no more
you are definitely not in the tech world
PMBfirstson:
Re: Nigerian Artistes To Rake In Millions From Digital Sales by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
seghordy:
ok thanks man
you are welcome bro
Re: Nigerian Artistes To Rake In Millions From Digital Sales by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
seghordy:
oga say that no more you are definitely not in the tech world
abeg help me tell am

(1) (Reply)

Fresh UK Used Iphone 6 For Sale / HP Pavilion - 14-bk091st Intel Core™ I5-7200u 1tb /8gb Ram,backlit-200k / Sukam Inverter Battery 12v200ah For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.