Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Vacancy At Airtel Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy At Airtel Nigeria (1137 Views)

Human Resource/administration Vacancy At Airtel Nigeria / Massive Recruitment At Airtel Nigeria. / Recruitment At Airtel Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy At Airtel Nigeria by IhfazConsult: 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2017
Job description
The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for the support of the budget control process by ensuring no budget overspend without approval; accurate coding of OAF/CAF and adherence to FDOA.

Duties and Responsibilities:

OAF/CAF expense analysis and processing -

Ensure that all OAF/CAF are processed within TAT defined. Any rejection must be stated with clear reasons and follow up must be ensured with the respective users for closure

Budget Control and Validation -

Engage with all stakeholders for quarterly budgets submissions and respective approvals from HQ
Adhere to AOP/ F&F and ensure that there is no overspend without approval
Drive capex utilization with NW to ensure all PRs are converted to POs
Cost Control -

Ensure AOP/revised AOP is strictly adhered to, flash & forecast reviewed and submitted promptly
Ensure the month end business review presentation submitted as per due date
Compliance to FDOA -

Ensure that OAFs are approved in line with FDOA and any violation of FDOA is escalated for prompt resolution
Delivery of BPA Reports -

Weekly update of CAF/OAF trackers
Weekly updates on capex utilization spend
OAF/CAF conversion to PO
OPEX Tracker
Other HQ reporting as may be required

Relevant Skill and Experience

A University Degree/HND in Accounting

Relevant 3- 5 years of varied experience in Finance preferable in a FMCG/Consumable/Telecoms environment

Professional examination stage 1 (ICAN/ACCA)

Use of microsoft office Excel & Word

Use of oracle for accounting would be an added advantage

Ability to work under considerable pressure and stiff timelines
Customer centricity; drive to achieve results and delight the customer

Ability to manage expectations of multiple stakeholders/users

Good with people – calm mien, good at building relationships
Well spoken
Appearance – formal/customer facing always
Vacancy closes 2nd March 2017

Kindly apply through;
https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/244407914/
Re: Vacancy At Airtel Nigeria by KosiPhrank(m): 9:28pm On Feb 19, 2017
Please Must applicants be a graduate. I 've a diploma in Computer and Information technology. I currently reside in Kano and I'm willing to relocate. I will really love to get the job.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy In A Newly Established Firm Into Manufacturing Company / Please House I Got This Invite But Dont Know About The Company. / CHAN Medi-pharma Interviews...pls Pay Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.