Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Please Help Me I Need Your Support - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help Me I Need Your Support (698 Views)

Please Help Me, I Am Really Confused / Paralysis: A Level 6 Medical Student Of ABU Request For Your Support / Your Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me I Need Your Support by Loftyboy: 5:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
I am Aboidun, I got admitted into Nnamdi Azikiwe university Akwa but no money and no financial assistant as the admission will be closed very soon. I don't want to lose the admission. please no amount is too small to help me and u will be helped and also u will never lack good things in your life in God's name. this is my phone contact: +2348086006513. Bank act details: Oyewale Abiodun, diamond bank, act no: 0082321597

Re: Please Help Me I Need Your Support by nabiz(m): 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
U just start year one dey beg for school fees now how will you pay for year 2, 3, and the rest
Re: Please Help Me I Need Your Support by graciousolo(m): 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
nabiz:
U just start year one dey beg for school fees now how will you pay for year 2, 3, and the rest

That's MSc.

It'll be more honourable if you just pass since, you can't/won't help.
Re: Please Help Me I Need Your Support by graciousolo(m): 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
Loftyboy:
I am Aboidun, I got admitted into Nnamdi Azikiwe university Akwa but no money and no financial assistant as the admission will be closed very soon. I don't want to lose the admission. please no amount is too small to help me and u will be helped and also u will never lack good things in your life in God's name. this is my phone contact: +2348086006513. Bank act details: Oyewale Abiodun, diamond bank, act no: 0082321597

How much do you need?

How much do you have?
Re: Please Help Me I Need Your Support by Loftyboy: 6:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
I have 42,0000 with me but I need 126,000 before the registration will close. The person that motivated me and promised to sponsor me after the death of my father said he is stranded. please no amount is too small sir/ma. God will help you too.

Re: Please Help Me I Need Your Support by Loftyboy: 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
graciousolo:

How much do you need?

How much do you have?
Loftyboy:

I have 42,0000 with me but I need 126,000 before the registration will close. The person that motivated me and promised to sponsor me after the death of my father said he is stranded. please no amount is too small sir/ma. God will help you too.

(1) (Reply)

Bail Out Oyo State College Of Agriculture And Technology (oyscatech) Out Of This / Jabu Student Wins Insurance Essay Competition In Nigerian Universities / How Can Fresh Graduates Access Research Grants In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.