Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

This Is One Of The Many Scammers Out There!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Is One Of The Many Scammers Out There!! (631 Views)

1,000 Chinese Scammers Arrested Inside A House In Malaysia (Photos) / ‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC / New Ways Scammers Defraud ATM Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is One Of The Many Scammers Out There!! by skhales: 5:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
So am writing this.. just to give a warning to all the gullible Nigerians out there, so my friend was scammed by this man (AKIN ORILOYE LUCKY). He disguised himself as betting agent who would provide sure fixed matches and my friend was stupid enough to believe his lies, I am not really into the whole betting thing but I know for fact that fixed matches won't just be given to the public let alone one Edo guy in Nigeria. So please stay clear nairalanders this are hard times and I know people are very desperate... be wise angrySo am writing this.. just to give a warning to all the gullible Nigerians out there, so my friend was scammed by this man (AKIN ORILOYE LUCKY). He disguised himself as betting agent who would provide sure fixed matches and my friend was stupid enough to believe his lies, I am not really into the whole betting thing but I know for fact that fixed matches won't just be given to the public let alone one Edo guy in Nigeria. So please stay clear nairalanders this are hard times and I know people are very desperate... be wise

Re: This Is One Of The Many Scammers Out There!! by Arsenalholic(m): 5:44pm On Feb 18, 2017
All thes gullible Niigerians need their head knocked with hammer for falling for cheap scams... From ponzi schemes to fixed betting nonsense
Re: This Is One Of The Many Scammers Out There!! by emvico(m): 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
OK. JUST SHOUT OLEEEEEE
Re: This Is One Of The Many Scammers Out There!! by stefanweeks: 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
The guy looks fixed sef
Re: This Is One Of The Many Scammers Out There!! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
See swag grin

(1) (Reply)

A Man Allegedly Raped His Pregnant Partner And Shaved Off Her Hair Amid Accusati / Civil Servant Commit Suicide In Delta State (graphic Pics) / man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.