Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,284 members, 7,954,120 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:41 PM

I Just Bought Infinix Hot 3 LTE. I Am Disappointed With The Camera - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Just Bought Infinix Hot 3 LTE. I Am Disappointed With The Camera (5729 Views)

I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) / Infinix Hot 3 LTE Is The Hottest Phone In Nigeria. See Pics And Specs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Bought Infinix Hot 3 LTE. I Am Disappointed With The Camera by fineboynl(m): 6:54am On Feb 20, 2017
jayauthentic:

There will surely be an upgrade to Marshmallow as the normal hot 3 runs on Marshmallow already.

XOS is coming...
how do I know it's ready for Marshmallow.
Re: I Just Bought Infinix Hot 3 LTE. I Am Disappointed With The Camera by tosyne2much(m): 7:46am On Feb 20, 2017
ritababe:

she's right, if the installed camera is blurry or not too clear you can download another camera app from playstore.
I beg to disagree.. The highest you can get is filtering apps
Re: I Just Bought Infinix Hot 3 LTE. I Am Disappointed With The Camera by tosyne2much(m): 7:47am On Feb 20, 2017
brandon180:

Lol..baba this gal tire me ooo
The thing sef just shock me ooo baba cheesy
Re: I Just Bought Infinix Hot 3 LTE. I Am Disappointed With The Camera by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 20, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Infinix hot4 lite is so good
Yea!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought Infinix Hot 3 LTE. I Am Disappointed With The Camera by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
TeeFeh:
tecno m3??lol I used this in 2013!!who still uses a techno m3?have you used the phantom 6 to see how its good??Nawa oo,ordinary m3??if they dash me!I go sell am,I can't use the phone,the screen too small biko
Madam are you trying to abuse me or what I've said am repairing my Gionee M3MINI if you know the phone you will know that am using a beast in it mates category
Re: I Just Bought Infinix Hot 3 LTE. I Am Disappointed With The Camera by jayauthentic(m): 6:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
fineboynl:
how do I know it's ready for Marshmallow.

Check system update from time to time. that's where you'll see it when it available.
Re: I Just Bought Infinix Hot 3 LTE. I Am Disappointed With The Camera by Abdstrakt(m): 4:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
i dont understand how you'll value camera in a phone and you'll not go for a camon
Re: I Just Bought Infinix Hot 3 LTE. I Am Disappointed With The Camera by tafat: 6:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
Quickly switch to tecno jare
Re: I Just Bought Infinix Hot 3 LTE. I Am Disappointed With The Camera by TeeFeh(f): 8:27am On Mar 02, 2017
Iamtosignno:
Madam are you trying to abuse me or what I've said am repairing my Gionee M3MINI if you know the phone you will know that am using a beast in it mates category
Oh ,sorry I thought you said Techno M3,I didn't know that its a gionee
Re: I Just Bought Infinix Hot 3 LTE. I Am Disappointed With The Camera by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 02, 2017
TeeFeh:
Oh ,sorry I thought you said Techno M3,I didn't know that its a gionee
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GPRS On Glo Mobile / MTN Surprise - 500% BONUS On First Recharge On Unused MTN Lines (See d Photo) / Where Do Deleted Files Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.