Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

PHOTOS: Supporters Of J.S Saoura, Of Algeria Storm Popular Enugu Market - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PHOTOS: Supporters Of J.S Saoura, Of Algeria Storm Popular Enugu Market (21407 Views)

“We Do Not Expect An Easy Game But We Are Not Afraid Of Algeria” - Super Eagles / Ighalo, Omeruo, Ideye Relax In A Pool In Abuja Ahead Of Algeria Clash... Photo / Super Eagles Train Ahead Of Algeria Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Supporters Of J.S Saoura, Of Algeria Storm Popular Enugu Market by sCun: 3:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
Biafra is doing well.
Re: PHOTOS: Supporters Of J.S Saoura, Of Algeria Storm Popular Enugu Market by Correspondence(m): 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
ENUGU AMAKA. THE HEART OF NDIGBO. EZE NDIGBO IS FROM THERE
Re: PHOTOS: Supporters Of J.S Saoura, Of Algeria Storm Popular Enugu Market by jamislaw(m): 4:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
They should be careful o before somebody is kidnap.
Re: PHOTOS: Supporters Of J.S Saoura, Of Algeria Storm Popular Enugu Market by freeborn76(m): 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
raker300:
East is always open to the world..the greater world

grin grin grin grin...I am happy foreigners can feel free in any part of Nigeria, but brah, they are Arabs, stop this colour worship...there are thousands of Ghanaians in Enugu and you are yet to celebrate that fact, simply because they are light skinned you suddenly reach orgasm.
Re: PHOTOS: Supporters Of J.S Saoura, Of Algeria Storm Popular Enugu Market by Richiy(f): 4:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
bitcoininvesto:

That's greed.

Change begins with u!

Hey... It's a joke boss!!!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Supporters Of J.S Saoura, Of Algeria Storm Popular Enugu Market by BusyBizzyBoss(m): 5:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
officialJP:
If i can see garri nw I'll be d most happiest person on earth grin
officialJP:
If i can see garri nw I'll be d most happiest person on earth grin

guy where you come dey wey garri fat from you Come back abeg, come collect your happiness and go back...
Re: PHOTOS: Supporters Of J.S Saoura, Of Algeria Storm Popular Enugu Market by BusyBizzyBoss(m): 5:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
freeborn76:

grin grin grin grin...I am happy foreigners can feel free in any part of Nigeria, but brah, they are Arabs, stop this colour worship...there are thousands of Ghanaians in Enugu and you are yet to celebrate that fact, simply because they are light skinned you suddenly reach orgasm.
My friend stop feeling so so local stuff... The news is telling you, you got visitors for today's game and they're in the mkt. What else?? What else platform have u seen this particular news... Please see the action in the news and not limit your view. Udo
Re: PHOTOS: Supporters Of J.S Saoura, Of Algeria Storm Popular Enugu Market by sCun: 5:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
jamislaw:
They should be careful o before somebody is kidnap.
Yoruba Muslims sha
Re: PHOTOS: Supporters Of J.S Saoura, Of Algeria Storm Popular Enugu Market by basilo102: 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
Ogbete market which afonjas said shit littered everywhere, you see why their media attacks on the east must be ignored??

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Supporters Of J.S Saoura, Of Algeria Storm Popular Enugu Market by oloriooko(m): 8:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
What was the final score?
Re: PHOTOS: Supporters Of J.S Saoura, Of Algeria Storm Popular Enugu Market by jamislaw(m): 8:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
sCun:
Yoruba Muslims sha
am Arewa Mafia.
Re: PHOTOS: Supporters Of J.S Saoura, Of Algeria Storm Popular Enugu Market by Malcolmx12: 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
oloriooko:
What was the final score?
Enugu Rangers
0-0 (0-0) JS Saoura
Re: PHOTOS: Supporters Of J.S Saoura, Of Algeria Storm Popular Enugu Market by oloriooko(m): 9:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
Malcolmx12:
Enugu Rangers
0-0 (0-0) JS Saoura
So what next
Re: PHOTOS: Supporters Of J.S Saoura, Of Algeria Storm Popular Enugu Market by Malcolmx12: 10:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
oloriooko:

So what next
Rangers qualified for next round
Re: PHOTOS: Supporters Of J.S Saoura, Of Algeria Storm Popular Enugu Market by kalufelix(m): 11:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
na to Bleep those enugu girls sure pass
Re: PHOTOS: Supporters Of J.S Saoura, Of Algeria Storm Popular Enugu Market by oloriooko(m): 5:40am On Feb 20, 2017
Malcolmx12:
Rangers qualified for next round
Thanks and congrats to the flying antelope

(1) (2) (Reply)

Manchester United Agree To Pay Jadon Sancho’s £77 Million Asking Price / Ivory Coast Vs Guinea-bissau: AFCON 2023 - (2 - 0) On 13th January 2024 / Super Eagles Observe Minute Silence In Honour Of Nigerians Who Died During AFCON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.