Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Man Confesses To Raping 200 Women, Killing 500 (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Confesses To Raping 200 Women, Killing 500 (photo) (1361 Views)

'I Defiled My Two-year-old Stepdaughter Thinking She Was My Wife’- Man Confesses / Man Confesses To Setting Fire On A House Which Killed Couple & Their Daughter / British Lady Blackmailed By Nigerian Scammer Confesses To Her Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Confesses To Raping 200 Women, Killing 500 (photo) by Sabasi: 9:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
Twenty-one-year-old Islamic terrorist captured by security forces has admitted killing hundreds of people and raping “more than 200 women.” The militant had described how he moved from home to home, raping terrified women.

He also told of how he slaughtered around 500 victims — either by beheading them or by putting a blindfold on them and firing a bullet into their skull. He said his actions were considered “normal” among the terror group’s ranks.

“We shot whoever we needed to shoot and beheaded whoever we needed to beheaded,” the captured militant said.

The 21-year-old described how he and fellow fighters would take their victims into the desert, where they would sit them down and blindfold them.

“Seven, eight, 10 at a time. Thirty or 40 people. We would take them in desert and kill them,” he claimed.

“I would sit them down, put a blindfold on them and fire a bullet into their heads.”

He also reportedly told of how he raped hundreds of women, after being given permission by his emirs to attack as many as he wanted. Amar Hussein spoke to journalists from behind bars after his capture. Counter-terrorism agents said he was troubled when he first arrived in jail.

“He was so strong he snapped the plastic handcuffs off his wrists,” said one.

During the interview, Amar also reportedly revealed how he joined the terror group aged 14 and went on to join al-Qaeda. He even claimed he is a victim of poverty in Mosul, where he apparently grew up in a broken home and had no-one to give him advice.

Now, he said he reads the Q’uran all day in his tiny jail cell to become a better person. - Reuters
https://nigeriacircle.com/man-confesses-to-raping-200-women-killing-500/

Re: Man Confesses To Raping 200 Women, Killing 500 (photo) by Lilymax(f): 9:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
:oJail is too good for him.
angry
Re: Man Confesses To Raping 200 Women, Killing 500 (photo) by kllinxman(m): 9:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
Is he pleading for mercy... thank jah his not a Nigerian
Re: Man Confesses To Raping 200 Women, Killing 500 (photo) by Epositive(m): 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
in a situation like this, jungle justice is the best!!!

#positivevibes
Re: Man Confesses To Raping 200 Women, Killing 500 (photo) by gqboyy(m): 1:54am On Feb 19, 2017
dis mafucker is 41
Re: Man Confesses To Raping 200 Women, Killing 500 (photo) by haske7(f): 2:09am On Feb 19, 2017
I smell FP... meanwhile the guy is a beast of no nation...
Re: Man Confesses To Raping 200 Women, Killing 500 (photo) by innoken(m): 4:31am On Feb 19, 2017
DemocraZy! Left to me this one will be singing from the afterlife
Re: Man Confesses To Raping 200 Women, Killing 500 (photo) by rifasenate11(m): 5:11am On Feb 19, 2017
this is ISIS, they can't do without killing Christians
Re: Man Confesses To Raping 200 Women, Killing 500 (photo) by stanway(m): 6:09am On Feb 19, 2017
don't know why this terrorists always sees women ass sex object
Re: Man Confesses To Raping 200 Women, Killing 500 (photo) by KillJoy62(m): 11:36am On Feb 19, 2017
dis is wat he needs.

Re: Man Confesses To Raping 200 Women, Killing 500 (photo) by akanbiaa(m): 9:14am On Feb 20, 2017
Devil amongst men, anyway if you seek a lesser risky way of making money online check my signature and personal text and I will explain.
Re: Man Confesses To Raping 200 Women, Killing 500 (photo) by akanbiaa(m): 9:22am On Feb 20, 2017
rifasenate11:
this is ISIS, they can't do without killing Christians
ISIS Isreali Secret Intelligence Service , aim is to create the perfect enemy that can instigate the 3rd world war , what better enemy that Islam and Muslims , if they don't agree then you create your own version. May God save us all from both enemies of Muslims and Christians whose major aim is world domination and making foundation for that anti christ .
You want to make money online with lesser risk by joining serious platform if yes then contact me via signature and personal text.

(1) (Reply)

JLAA: A Free Legal Aid Group Makes Remarkable Interventions. / Dog Thieves Caught, Flogged & Paraded Half Naked In Yenagoa (photos) / Where To Find A Forensic Handwriting Expert In Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.