Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Which Of The Ogas Office Is This? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Of The Ogas Office Is This? (2183 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Ogas Office Is This? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
Gazzuzz, na you?

I saw it on the way to the airport.

1 Share

Re: Which Of The Ogas Office Is This? by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
so many years gone and you still don't know my name. I'm heart broken. cry

That's not my place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Ogas Office Is This? by princetom1(m): 12:07am On Feb 19, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
so many years gone and you still don't know my name. I'm heart broken. cry

That's not my place.

Lmfao, oh lawd, i kant, I kant take this anymore. Where is the pic, someone please help me attach it
Re: Which Of The Ogas Office Is This? by princetom1(m): 12:08am On Feb 19, 2017
EgunMogaji:
Gazzuz, na you?

I saw it on the way to the airport.

Oga, u are running to obodo oyinbo so soon?
Re: Which Of The Ogas Office Is This? by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 19, 2017
princetom1:

Oga, u are running to obodo oyinbo so soon?

8 weeks already, e don do.

Need to go make more dollars and replenish my blood that Ibadan mosquitos sucked.
Re: Which Of The Ogas Office Is This? by ricki: 10:28am On Feb 19, 2017
grin
Re: Which Of The Ogas Office Is This? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
EgunMogaji:

8 weeks already, e don do.

Need to go make more dollars and replenish my blood that Ibadan mosquitos sucked.
Lol! at least did you put some finishing touches to the home construction project?
Re: Which Of The Ogas Office Is This? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
dumo1:

Lol! at least did you put some finishing touches to the home construction project?

I'm years ahead of schedule, but we thank God.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Ogas Office Is This? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 19, 2017
EgunMogaji:

All thanks go to God.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Ogas Office Is This? by princetom1(m): 3:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
EgunMogaji:

House for rent. Contact me for more details, location is ibadan, just remain finishing touches after u paid. Look up for pics grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Ogas Office Is This? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
princetom1:

House for rent. Contact me, Agent419 for more details, location is in some ibadan village like this, just remain finishing touches after u paid. Look up for pics and sellers friends like Ajisafe, Amukoko, Erukunla, Akogun, etc grin grin grin

Corrected cheesy
Re: Which Of The Ogas Office Is This? by princetom1(m): 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Corrected cheesy

tongue

That's not me, am princetom1,

Who get those names? Abeg, make dem no spoil my name o. grin .

O tun di year end niyen sir?
Re: Which Of The Ogas Office Is This? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
princetom1:

tongue

That's not me, am princetom1,

Who get those names? Abeg, make dem no spoil my name o. grin .

O tun di year end niyen sir?

Lai lai, and leave you to chop all the naija life? grin

At least three trips planned out. I live in naija now, I just work in the US cool
Re: Which Of The Ogas Office Is This? by Kjnwancaro: 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Lai lai, and leave you to chop all the naija life? grin

At least three trips planned out. I live in naija now, I just work in the US cool

Our office is at Baptist bus-stop Akobo sir for your borehole. I would advise you call in soon before prices of materials will inflate but you make money in USD so I guess no shaking grin
Re: Which Of The Ogas Office Is This? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
Kjnwancaro:

Our office is at Baptist bus-stop Akobo sir for your borehole. I would advise you call in soon before prices of materials will inflate but you make money in USD so I guess no shaking grin

Shaking dey o grin

I have yet to do borehole because you guys make as if we're drilling for oil instead of water cheesy

Una prices no carry laugh at all and I'm going to 80 to 100meters.
Re: Which Of The Ogas Office Is This? by princetom1(m): 11:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Shaking dey o grin

I have yet to do borehole because you guys make as if we're drilling for oil instead of water cheesy

Hmn, no wonder, there is gold beneath,

Kjnwancaro:

You need to revised those charges o, there is more than meets the eyes.
Re: Which Of The Ogas Office Is This? by princetom1(m): 11:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
Kjnwancaro:

Hello sir,

How would u rate that Akobo area?
Thinking of getting an apartment there, just a self contain, for when am in town, I detest noisy neighborhood
Re: Which Of The Ogas Office Is This? by Kjnwancaro: 8:57am On Feb 20, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Shaking dey o grin

grin how do you know you're going to 80-100? I hope you didn't just ask your neighbor how deep he went cause That will only work on a radius of 2m from his VES.

Water to your private home is like oil to Nigeria so just take it that we are drilling for oil in your house.
Re: Which Of The Ogas Office Is This? by Kjnwancaro: 9:06am On Feb 20, 2017
princetom1:

Hello sir,

How would u rate that Akobo area?
Thinking of getting an apartment there, just a self contain, for when am in town, I detest noisy neighborhood

I would say 'okay' but not very good road network like bodija. The kolapo IShola area is your best bet(I'm assuming you make good money). If you want to come down to the omolayo-alegongo-Akala area then id suggest you upgrade the ground clearance of your car the road is Terrible.
Re: Which Of The Ogas Office Is This? by princetom1(m): 9:42am On Feb 20, 2017
Kjnwancaro:

I would say 'okay' but not very good road network like bodija. The kolapo IShola area is your best bet(I'm assuming you make good money). If you want to come down to the omolayo-alegongo-Akala area then id suggest you upgrade the ground clearance of your car the road is Terrible.

Am a school boy o, am still using legedis benz
Re: Which Of The Ogas Office Is This? by Kjnwancaro: 9:52am On Feb 20, 2017
princetom1:

Am a school boy o, am still using legedis benz

By the grace of god your first car will be a Mercedes Benz
Re: Which Of The Ogas Office Is This? by princetom1(m): 10:08am On Feb 20, 2017
Kjnwancaro:

Eh, eh, oluwa amin. Add G to the Mercedes oluwa grin
Re: Which Of The Ogas Office Is This? by princetom1(m): 10:22am On Feb 20, 2017
Kjnwancaro:

Actually, I have come to love the bodija and it's environs bcoz of its close proximity to social amenities like hotels, shopping malls, restaurant and so on. Where else would u suggest, that is friendly to the pocket
Re: Which Of The Ogas Office Is This? by Kjnwancaro: 10:48am On Feb 20, 2017
princetom1:

Actually, I have come to love the bodija and it's environs bcoz of its close proximity to social amenities like hotels, shopping malls, restaurant and so on. Where else would u suggest, that is friendly to the pocket

Depends on what you're looking for exactly. You mentioned that you're a student, going by that it would either be university or polytechnic of Ibadan. If that's the case then rule Akobo out but you can do bodija for U.I. If polytechnic then sango is your pick because apete is a village and even the sango is ghetto.

If you school entirely out of IB but just like to come around btw semesters then Akobo is good, you should get a selcon at general gas around for a pocket friendly amount but it's not cheap.
Re: Which Of The Ogas Office Is This? by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 20, 2017
Kjnwancaro:

grin how do you know you're going to 80-100? I hope you didn't just ask your neighbor how deep he went cause That will only work on a radius of 2m from his VES.

Water to your private home is like oil to Nigeria so just take it that we are drilling for oil in your house.

Haba alhadji, I didn't just ask my neighbor, instead I asked the all knowing Carnac the magnificent grin

I'll get it done one day when the Indians are doing a job near me, I'll use the opportunity to try to bargain that their rig is already here.

Re: Which Of The Ogas Office Is This? by princetom1(m): 11:13am On Feb 20, 2017
Kjnwancaro:

Depends on what you're looking for exactly. You mentioned that you're a student, going by that it would either be university or polytechnic of Ibadan. If that's the case then rule Akobo out but you can do bodija for U.I. If polytechnic then sango is your pick because apete is a village and even the sango is ghetto.

If you school entirely out of IB but just like to come around btw semesters then Akobo is good, you should get a selcon at general gas around for a pocket friendly amount but it's not cheap.

Not that student student, grin, but comes to ibadan regularly, every month, spends days , even weeks sometime, no more feasible to keep paying for hotels.
Re: Which Of The Ogas Office Is This? by Kjnwancaro: 11:29am On Feb 20, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Haba alhadji, I didn't just ask my neighbor, instead I asked the all knowing Carnac the magnificent grin

I'll get it done one day when the Indians are doing a job near me, I'll use the opportunity to try to bargain that their rig is already here.

So what area is your place sir? The difference btw 80-100 meters is wide, hopefully your 'Indians' won't drill pass the fresh water layer. These people consult us to carry out a geophysical survey before they drill.

Anyway I believe you're a meticulous man and must have done your home work but note that a failed borehole is a total waste.
Re: Which Of The Ogas Office Is This? by Kjnwancaro: 11:31am On Feb 20, 2017
princetom1:

Not that student student, grin, but comes to ibadan regularly, every month, spends days , even weeks sometime, no more feasible to keep paying for hotels.

Well then you're very welcome to join the Akobo hold up grin

If you ever do then hit me up to show you around some hotels and chillin spots, I'm young o, you could be older than me sef grin
Re: Which Of The Ogas Office Is This? by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 20, 2017
Kjnwancaro:

So what area is your place sir? The difference btw 80-100 meters is wide, hopefully your 'Indians' won't drill pass the fresh water layer. These people consult us to carry out a geophysical survey before they drill.

Anyway I believe you're a meticulous man and must have done your home work but note that a failed borehole is a total waste.

Trust me I'm good wink

Re: Which Of The Ogas Office Is This? by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 20, 2017
princetom1:

So what's her name and does Mrs. Princetom1 know? grin
Re: Which Of The Ogas Office Is This? by princetom1(m): 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
Kjnwancaro:

Well then you're very welcome to join the Akobo hold up grin

If you ever do then hit me up to show you around some hotels and chillin spots, I'm young o, you could be older than me sef grin

Lmfao, am a baby, not young sef. Mrs princetom1 is always there to take me anywhere
Re: Which Of The Ogas Office Is This? by princetom1(m): 2:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
EgunMogaji:

So what's her name and does [b]Mrs. Princetom1[b] know? grin

She pushed for it, me, am ajala, always on the move.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Honda's Notorious Leg Pull Isn't Specific To Nigeria After All? / Auto Drive V. Manual Drive, Which Should I Buy? / The First Three Letters On This License Plate Represent Which Area In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.