Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

How I'm Dealing With Unemployment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I'm Dealing With Unemployment (835 Views)

How To Cope With Unemployment And Get Back Into The Working World / How I'm Making $4000+ Monthly With My Facebook Account / Unemployment - Why A Fool Is Always Successful In Job Hunting Than A Wise Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I'm Dealing With Unemployment by leonard002(m): 10:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
Well, I've graduated for a while now, no jobs yet, so on Monday, I decided to take the bull by the horn. I live in a village, so, I met a young man who has a shop. I am tech savvy and I learnt how to fix computers when I was in school, so I asked if I could stay with him in his shop and fix people's laptops for them.
He agreed, and I started. Today I made like N1600 and by Monday I'm hoping to make more than that.

Naija you can't break me.

There is dignity in labour.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I'm Dealing With Unemployment by BiafranBushBoy: 10:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
leonard002:
Well, I've graduated for a while now, no jobs yet, so on Monday, I decided to take the bull by the horn. I live in a village, so, I met a young man who has a shop. I am tech savvy and I learnt how to fix computers when I was in school, so I asked if I could stay with him in his shop and fix people's laptops for them.
He agreed, and I started. Today I made like N1600 and by Monday I'm hoping to make more than that.

Naija you can't break me.

There is dignity in labour.

I love you for this. Keep it up bro!

2 Likes

Re: How I'm Dealing With Unemployment by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
All is well
Re: How I'm Dealing With Unemployment by youngeddy: 1:52am On Feb 19, 2017
THE Nigerian Defence Academy online registration is on going, to apply for the NDA 70th regular course simply log on to
www.ndaonline.ueuo.com/application.html.
just fill the form and you are done, if you are lucky your name will be listed in their database and you will be contacted.
you can call me if you have any issues with your registration:08151718924

(1) (Reply)

Graduate IT Support Staff At DM Holdings Limited (DMH) / A Medical Sales Representative Is Needed Urgently For Immediate Employment / Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc Recruiting Customer Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.