Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:30 AM

Global Telecom Business Opportunity!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Global Telecom Business Opportunity!!! (394 Views)

Call For Ranktribe G-100 Content Gang For Home Business Opportunity / Discover This Online Business Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Global Telecom Business Opportunity!!! by Piuspiuni: 1:26am On Feb 19, 2017
Here's a big question to you all....
What If you too get positioned and get paid whenever someone recharges their phone in your Country... and over 140 other countries of the world?
Can you picture yourself as a millionaire already
See the bigger pictures?! The possibilities are endless when you also become a problem solver for people. VTS (Value Transfer Service) is now possible to everyone. And the process is Simple, Convenient, Not expensive To Set Up, Available Stock And Platform. The market is huge, ready made customer (globally), INCLUDING YOURSELF! And you have the potential to make up to $100 to $1000 or more daily.
Ask me how?
Whatsapp or call for more information
+2348064836336
Re: Global Telecom Business Opportunity!!! by SAINSA: 4:17am On Feb 19, 2017
Am interested . send me the details on how to start. email it to my email lindagreat123@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Global Telecom Business Opportunity!!! by Piuspiuni: 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
I just sent you a mail but it's not delivering. Perhaps you should chat me up on 08064836336. Thank you
Re: Global Telecom Business Opportunity!!! by Piuspiuni: 11:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
Make a life changing business investment by partnering with a global technology company with just $540 and earn for life. If you miss MTN franchise right, Etisalat franchise right, Globacom franchise right and airtel franchise right please do not for any reason miss this opportunity with a more innovative global telecom company called PIUNI.

Own your own right to generate a unique voucher that can top up Mobile phones and pay bills anywhere in 143 countries including Nigeria while you get paid in US dollars.
Imagine having a portfolio of over 1 billion customers around the globe that only top up their phones using your platform. The possibilities here are endless when you partner with PIUNI.For more information please call or whatsapp +2348064836336

(1) (Reply)

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: There Will Be Meeting for Port Harcourt base bloggers / 304k Members Very Active Facebook Group For Sale ( Emmanuella Group) / Web Design Training Instructor Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.