Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Question Of The Day. For Belivers And Nonbelivers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question Of The Day. For Belivers And Nonbelivers (455 Views)

AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right / Atheist VS Belivers / Question Of The Day For Sincere Muslims Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day. For Belivers And Nonbelivers by mrsaint108: 3:58am On Feb 19, 2017
Attached is a meme that indicate the question.

Cc seun

1 Share

Re: Question Of The Day. For Belivers And Nonbelivers by Sammypedro18(m): 4:19am On Feb 19, 2017
It was wrong because God told them to eat anything and everything except that particular fruit !!
Re: Question Of The Day. For Belivers And Nonbelivers by Nobody: 5:49am On Feb 19, 2017
Sammypedro18:
It was wrong because God told them to eat anything and everything except that particular fruit !!
Gbam.......any further question?
Re: Question Of The Day. For Belivers And Nonbelivers by ThinkSmarter: 7:06am On Feb 19, 2017
The hv already being commanded not to eat the fruit.
Atleast, they are intelligent beings that understands and re supposed to obey instructions.
The fruit only made them to make decisions as to differentiate good and evil.
But in this case, the decision hv already been made for them by God.
Re: Question Of The Day. For Belivers And Nonbelivers by ThinkSmarter: 7:10am On Feb 19, 2017
According to my research, I got to know that Judaism, Christianity and Islam re all Abrahamic religion.
Which means that Yahweh, Jehovah,God and Allah re the same Supreme being.
But some Moslems and Christians do say that the Gods re different.
Pls a scholar or someone that knows better from any of the religion can help out
Re: Question Of The Day. For Belivers And Nonbelivers by ThinkSmarter: 7:20am On Feb 19, 2017
Also why is Islam threads on Nairaland restricted from non Moslems.
Is it Bc it is a kind of cult?
Is it Bc Moslems don't hv points to defend any argument or answer questions that may arise from the Quran orHadiths?
Cuz I wish they will be open to entertain criticism like their Christian counterparts, so as to clear those that are not well informed and probably win converts.
Like someone like me, I am a Christian but I read Quran and Hadiths of the prophet [SAW], and hv come across some passages that do contradict my understanding, so I do wish that our Moslem brothers in the house should clear me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question Of The Day. For Belivers And Nonbelivers by 4kings: 8:50am On Feb 19, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
The hv already being commanded not to eat the fruit.
Atleast, they are intelligent beings that understands and re supposed to obey instructions.
They were also intelligent beings to have known that not obeying instructions is wrong, not so?

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day. For Belivers And Nonbelivers by orunto27: 8:57am On Feb 19, 2017
The Woman infected her family with AIDS OF DISOBEDIENCE.
Their eyes opened to Disobedience, a worse silly state.
Re: Question Of The Day. For Belivers And Nonbelivers by cooncudee(m): 9:40am On Feb 19, 2017
Valid question

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis: It Is Better To Be An Atheist Than A Greddy Christian. / Spanish Newspaper Joins List Of News Org Reportng Watchtower Child Abuse Scandal / Cheeky Little Girl, 3, Steals The Pope's Skullcap As She Gives Him A Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.